Table of Contents
The Highway of Passion
Finding Your True Passion
Passion Force 1 – Curiosity
Passion Force 2 – Challenge
Passion Force 3 – Legacy
Passion Force 4 – Faith
Passion Force 5 – Altruism
Passion Force 6 – Epiphany
Passion at Home Page
Sample Content Preview
Chapter 2: Finding Your True Passion
What’s your real calling in life?
Finding Your True Passion
“Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion.’
– Georg Hegel, German philosopher
So you have decided to break away from the pathetic monotony of your regular job. You want to live fully and passionately and reap all those rich rewards at the end of the rainbow. How do you find out what you are truly passionate about?
How do you separate the delusions from the do-able? You could be passionate about becoming the King of Spain, or winning the lottery or ruling the world. Indeed, there are people who have dreamt of that and done it. Alexander the Great ruled almost the entire known world in his time. But what is your true passion?
Here are a few steps you can take to discover the currents that move you deep inside:-
1. Read your own body language. How does your body behave at your present job? Does it tense up and ache all the time? Do you get panic attacks very often? Are you so bored that you doze at your desk? Do you keep looking at the clock as break time approaches? Then you are in the wrong job. You simply don’t have the passion for it. When you work on a job that you are passionate about, all your aches and cramps will dissolve. You will find yourself working extra hours, talking to your friends about your work and simply bubbling with life.
2. What did you love doing as a child? Your childhood hobbies and obsessions can indicate a genuine passion. Education and family pressures often move us away from our true calling. Did you love bikes or gardening or trekking? Then maybe a career in the automobile or landscaping or travel industries is where you should be! So sit back and recall your childhood and write down your memories. What made you smile then may still make you grin today and in the future.
3. What do you love doing as an adult? You might very well have passionate side pursuits even today. Do you love your moonlighting job more than your regular day job? Many corporate honchos work the night shift as chefs or night school teachers. Start spending a few hours every day on your pet hobby. It may just hold the key to the real you!
Chapter 3: Reviving Passion Page | 14
Passion can be unleashed in various ways; one way is to change the circumstances that engulf you.
“Rest in reason; move in passion’
– Khalil Gibran
Sometimes to unleash true passion in yourself, you may have to change your job to suit your aptitude better. But you may find that you do love your existing job, but simply don’t feel very passionate about it. You can study your situation and then try to make a few changes to rekindle the passion you felt when you first started working.
Visualize yourself working passionately at your job. What would you be feeling? A sharp focus, clear vision of your future, total control and mastery over your work, a healthy body and an exuberant attitude! Then reverse engineer these symptoms to regain your passion.
Check on whether you work better with a team on the field rather than those solitary hours at a desk. Are you logical minded or creative minded? Are you crunching numbers when you would rather be in the design section? Get a revised aptitude assessment done. Ask your superior for a redesignation or transfer to a more appropriate department.
Exercise your body for at least thirty minutes every day. Let the adrenalin pump and flow in your blood. Eat healthy food and drink a lot of water. Quit smoking and using any stimulants. Restore the balance between your spirituality and physicality by meditation and prayer. Your refreshed body will invigorate your mind and passion will return.
Increase your knowledge of your field by taking new study courses. Take time out to travel and widen your perspective. Take a half-pay sabbatical to add new qualifications to your resume. Some lateral career movement can bring an innovative twist in your way of working.
Passion does not come overnight. Taking these proactive steps will see a gradual increase in your enthusiasm. You will begin working with a newly fired zeal which becomes contagious, motivating your team mates as well. You will have consciously taken charge of your life again and the fruits of prosperity will be in sight once again.Other Details
- 1 Ebook (PDF), 39 Pages
- 12 Graphics (JPG, PNG)
- 1 Salespage (HTML)
- 1 Squeeze Page (HTML)
- Year Released/Circulated: 2019
- File Size: 2,375 KB
[ Yes ] Can sell the eBook to your customers.
[ Yes ] Can give away eBook (PDF Format).
[ Yes ] Can be used as a bonus (PDF Format).
[ Yes ] Can include eBook in membership site (PDF Format).
[ Yes ] Can be combined with other offers or sold as a package.
[ No ] Can include within website flips.
[ No ] Cannot sell Resell Rights to customers.
[ No ] Cannot sell Private Label Rights to customers.