Table Of Contents
Chapter 1 – What is a Niche Market?
Some Categories of Niche Markets
The Importance of Niches
Chapter 2 – Finding your Niche
Marketing is psychology
So, what’s your niche?
Some niches I’ve stumbled upon…
Some others that I’m not directly interested in:
What’s the point of all this?
Chapter 3 – The Keys to your Niche Market
The Market Detective
Getting a handle on the data:
Chapter 4 – Finding the Money in a Niche Topic
The Thrill of the Hunt
Search Engine Watch
Chapter 5 – Deciding your Profit Model
The Product Model
The Content Model
Mix and Match
Chapter 6 – The Niche Content Site
The Difference between ‘White Hat SEO’ and ‘Black Hat SEO’
Chapter 7 – The Paid Product Model
Niche markets and the Novelty Item
The Niche Market Ebook
Getting a Freelancer
Chapter 8 – Selling your Product Online
Making a sales pitch
How to appeal to the niche psychology
Chapter 9 – Hustling Traffic
Submit your site
Use your sig
Use blog directories
Use “Dummy” pages
Post search-bait in your blog
Wait three months
And now… some dirty tricks…
Chapter 10 – Making your Online Business Grow
Thou shalt always be extremely well-informed
Thou shalt call thyself an entrepreneur, and act like one
Thou shalt always promote thy site
Thou shalt be a bookworm
Thou shalt expand thy market
…and in closing:
Sample Content Preview
Chapter 1 – What is a Niche Market?
Internet niche marketing is one of the fastest growing industries around. The Internet has become a vital resource for many and with so many people regularly using the Internet; smart investors are realizing the potential for generating a profit from society’s ever growing dependence on the Internet. This Ebook will provide useful information for those who are interested in learning more about this cutting edge market and beginning a potentially lucrative career in niche marketing.
Researching Niche Marketing on the Internet
It may come as a surprise to some, but one of the most obvious ways to research the subject of niche marketing is via the Internet. The Internet is filled with websites offering information related to the subject of niche marketing. There are informational websites offering instructional articles and success stories, message boards offering a place for those involved or interested in the industry to share information or ask questions and commercial websites offering ebooks, classes and other instructional services for a fee.
Websites which have informative articles may provide a great deal of information for visitors but care should be taken to verify the information obtained online. This is important because although the Internet can provide a great deal of accurate information, there is also the potential for websites to spread misinformation as well.Other Details
- 10 Articles (TXT, HTML)
- Ebook (PDF), 118 Pages
- 5 Part Autoresponder Email Messages (TXT, DOC)
- Salespage (HTML)
- Ecover (JPG)
- Promotional Ad Material (Emails)
- Keywords List (TXT, HTML)
- Year Released/Circulated: 2007
- File Size: 1,889 KB
1. You must keep this master rights PDF license to verify yourself as an official holder of the license. You must also be able to produce it on demand should the need arises.
2. Please note that I cannot legally guarantee that you’ll make any money with the master resale rights or from the product itself. Your income will depend solely upon your own efforts.
3. You are responsible for providing your own hosting, download locations and customer service support to your own customers. I do not provide instructions for setting your site up PDF.
4. You may not, under any circumstances, give away or sell this product on a membership site.
5. You must provide the master resale license to anyone you sell the resale rights to.
6. You MAY NOT market the product in any immoral or unethical manner, including UCE - unsolicited commercial email, also known as SPAM.
7. Any violation of this agreement will be subject to a revoking of your basic resale rights license in which case all monies paid will be forfeited.