Autoresponder Message Titles
Part 1: Sleep Deprivation: Understanding What You’re Going Through – (317 Words)
Part 2: Sleep Deprivation And Driving – (317 Words)
Part 3: Complications Of Sleep Deprivation – (330 Words)
Part 4: The Risks Of Sleep Deprivation – (321 Words)
Part 5: What You Can Do To Overcome Sleep Deprivation – (332 Words)
Sample Content Preview
If you know you are suffering from sleep depravation, then you know that you need sleep. But, getting to sleep could be one of the largest problems that you face. The fact is though, that you have to find a way to make it happen. There are several things that you can do, along with advice from your doctor, that can help to ease you into a normal sleep pattern and therefore improve your quality of life and your safety.
Consider trying any of these things to improve your sleep depravation.
• Sleep on a schedule. You’ll want to follow a schedule, whenever possible for sleeping. When you sleep on a regular schedule, your body learns when to be tired and when its time to be awake.
• Get your exercise. Physical exercise helps to improve sleeping habits. You should get some physical exercise that incorporates movement at least 20 to 30 minutes per day.
• Don’t just lay there. Get up and do something, or read. If you lie in bed worrying about not being able to sleep, you won’t be able to get to sleep at all!
• Improve your diet. Reduce the amount of caffeine that you take in. Limit nicotine and alcohol as much as possible. Don’t drink or consume any of these things at least a full six hours before you go to bed.
• Don’t eat before bedtime. Eating that ends up with a heavy meal feeling in the pit of your stomach won’t make for a good nights rest. You shouldn’t eat anything for at least two hours before bed.
• Don’t watch television before bed. Television makes you think and keeps your mind working. You don’t want this when you should be trying to wind down. It’s a stimulant you don’t need.
When you follow these tips you can improve sleep depravation especially when you seek out your doctor’s help, too.Other Details
* No of Messages: 5
* File Format: TXT
* Download File Size: 4.85 KB