Internet Marketing : Your Stairway To Heaven PLR Ebook

Product Price: $5.95
SKU: 11628

Sample Content Preview

Internet Marketing is, nowadays, a wonderful opportunity to build your own business. You can work from home, without schedules to keep and without an impertinent boss. It’s a move that can completely revolutionize your life.

Marketing is the key to every business. It’s the process to make people come to you, induce them to buy from you and make them always come back, as well as to buy more. Marketing is a big process where sales, relationships, advertising, strategies etc. are involved.

When you take Marketing to Internet, then you are inside the Internet Marketing World. Everyday, many people are joining this world, trying to make money online, quit their jobs and have more free time to spend with their families.

Some statistics show that only 5% of these people achieve their goals, the rest (95%) succumb. Why is this so? Let’s analyze it.

It’s a stairway to heaven, where you want to go higher and higher. It’s true that it costs considerably less to start a profitable business online than offline, and it’s easier. Advantages are many, but it could be a double-edged sword for beginners.

Let’s suppose you are joining this world today. Then you are trying to take the first step. You just need a computer and an Internet connection to start.

OK, now you are on Step One and surely, thinking how to go to Step Two. The problem is, you have a long rope to climb. In order to get to Step Two, you have to first study and learn many things. But it’s not difficult. Step Two is not so far. At the same time there are many people stepping down and returning to the ground, because they don’t know how to go to Step Two even if they wish to.

Other Details

- 1 Ebook (PDF), 12 Pages
- Year Released/Circulated: 2008
- File Size: 1,019 KB

License Details:

[YES] Include Professional Sales Letter.
[YES] Can edit the sales letter and graphics.
[YES] Can sell Master Resale Rights.
[YES] Includes Professional Graphics.
[YES] Can Put Your Name As The Author.
[YES] Can Be Edited.
[YES] Can Be Used As Web or e-zine content
[YES] Can be added into a paid membership sites.
[YES] Can Be Broken Down Into Articles.
[YES] Can Sell Private Label Rights.
[NO] Can be offered as a bonus.
[NO] Can be given away for free.
[NO] Can be offered through on any auction sites.
[NO] Can be added to a free membership.
Copyright © PLR Store. All rights reserved worldwide.