Sample Content Preview
Twitter Feed Set Up Instructions
1. Click the Following Link:
Get Code For Twitter Feeds
3. Click “Get Activation Pin” and select the entire Pin Code and right click, copy. Save it in a safe place on a document file. As seen here…
4. Then click “Add to my Page”.
You will then be presented with a page that looks like this…
Select the fan page you want the app installed on and click Add Twitter Feed.
5. Click Twitter Feed in the left hand column of your page.
6. Please enter your new pin code and the email address you used to purchase the app. Then click “Activate”.Other Details
- 2 Ebooks (PDF, DOC), 4 Pages
- Year Released/Circulated: 2012
- File Size: 365 KB
[YES] Include Professional Sales Letter.
[YES] Can edit the sales letter and graphics.
[YES] Can sell Master Resale Rights.
[YES] Includes Professional Graphics.
[YES] Can Put Your Name As The Author.
[YES] Can Be Edited.
[YES] Can Be Used As Web or e-zine content
[YES] Can be added into a paid membership sites.
[YES] Can Be Broken Down Into Articles.
[YES] Can Sell Private Label Rights.
[NO] Can be offered as a bonus.
[NO] Can be given away for free.
[NO] Can be offered through on any auction sites.
[NO] Can be added to a free membership.