Sample Content Preview
You will then see this page.
2. Enter your blog address where prompted. This will be your blog’s URL. Make sure this relates to your business.
3. Enter a Username in the next field. You will use this to log in and be known around the WordPress.com community by this handle
4. Add Password and confirm. Make it strong – use numbers, letters and symbols. This password is case sensitive.
5. Make note of your Username, Password and new blog URL. You will need this info often. I use a free tool called KeePass to store all my passwords securely.
6. Add a valid and correct email address in the proper field.
7. Click Sign Up! (You can read the terms and conditions first, the link is right below sign up now.)You will then be prompted to verify your email address.
8. Before you check your email, you can enter some basic information. Enter your name and an about yourself blurb then click “save profile”.
9. Now check your email account and look for an email like above. If it doesn’t show up check your junk folder, or wait a couple of minutes. Once you find the email, click on the activation link inside and you will be brought to a “Your Account Is Active” page.Other Details
- 11 Ebooks (PDF), 35 Pages
- 10 Videos (MP4, MOV)
- 1 Salespage (HTML)
- Year Released/Circulated: 2011
- File Size: 211,423 KB
[YES] Can edit, take apart, add to, or sell as is
[YES] Can be bundled with other products
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can use the content as a viral report
[YES] Can be used to create audio/video products
[YES] Can give them to your affiliates to publish to promote your products
[YES] Can be used for opt-in bonuses (newsletter signups, etc.)
[YES] Can be added to paid membership sites
[YES] Can be offered through auction sites
[YES] Sales letter can be edited
[YES] Squeeze page can be edited
[YES] Can claim full authorship
[YES] Can alter ecover graphics
[YES] Can Sell resell rights
[YES] Can sell master resell rights
[NO] Can sell private label rights
[NO] Add to free membership sites