Table of Contents
Essential Tools For A Professional Handyman
Top Skills 1: Woodworking
Top Skills 2: Plumbing
Top Skills 3: Basic Electronics
Top Skills 4: Advanced Electronics
Protect Yourself From Injuries
Sample Content Preview
There is usually a set style of tools that is suitable for anyone wanting to be a handyman. This is quite basic and should be very easy to acquire.
Become A Professional Repair Expert In 30 Days
Chapter 1: Essential Tools For A Professional Handyman
Good tools can make the difference between a well done and easy experience and a frustrating and poorly finished job. This is one of the secrets of a good handyman, as matching the correct tools to the job is part of getting the best results and an overall satisfying experience.
The Basic Tools
The following are some of the tools that should be part of the tool kit of a professional handyman:
• A 16oz hammer is perhaps the most important tool to have. However, the weight of the hammer can vary according to the individual’s preference. Getting one that has a rubberized grip would be even better.
• A saw is another handyman tool that is considered important as it is able to do all the cutting jobs that may be required. A saw with a cross cut should be able to handle most jobs. Try to keep the length and size smaller as this will ensure it is easy to store in the kit.
• Screwdrivers that come in a set of about 6 pieces will be adequate to handle almost any job. Here too, getting the ones with a rubberized grip would be a better option to look for.
• Tape and a stapler are both tools a kit cannot do without. Although these items may seem simple, they are able to keep almost anything is place either temporarily or permanently.
• A drill with a good variety of bits will facilitate any handyman job very well. Getting both the cordless and the electric drill will be ideal for the handyman who needs the flexibility of both types.
• Level bars are also another essential item, as they are a good measuring gauge to ensure all the fixtures and items are placed in a level and balanced manner.Other Details
- 1 Ebook (PDF), 23 Pages
- 1 Salespage (HTML)
- 1 Ecover (PNG)
- Year Released/Circulated: 2015
- File Size: 592 KB
[YES] Can be used for your personal use
[YES] Can be given away
[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus with other things you sell
[YES] Can be added to paid or free membership sites
[YES] Can be offered through auction sites
[YES] Can sell with Resale Rights
[YES] Can sell with Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can sell with Private Label Rights
[NO] Ebook can be modified in any way