Sample Content Preview
Method Use this if you’re in an industry that is constantly evolving and changing what is working now.
1. Go to YouTube (duh, again!)
2. Find the search bar at the top of the page.
3. Type in a keyword term relating to your niche.
4. Select a keyword phrase that interests you from the autosuggested terms.
5. Above all the ranked videos and ads, click the “Filters” button (below the search box)
6. Set the upload date to “This Year” or whatever you prefer.
a. (Note: Options may be different on mobile)
7. Now you’ll be able to see results for the past 365 days specifically.
8. Doing this will narrow your focus to only newer content in your niche.
9. Doing this in conjunction with longtail keywords with narrow your results even more.
10. Start going through the videos that appeal to you.
11. Find comments from people thanking the video creator for solving their problem.
12. Make a note of the problem that was solved & the solution to that problem.
13. Recreate this in your own words and style for your own content.
14. Wash, rinse, repeat for other keywords.
- 1 Ebook (PDF)
- 2 Ecovers (JPG, PNG)
- Year Released/Circulated: 2016
- File Size: 1,017 KB
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[NO] Can be sold
[NO] Can be packaged with other products
[NO] Can modify/change the sales letter
[NO] Can modify/change the main product
[NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
[NO] Can be added into paid membership websites
[NO] Can put your name on the sales letter
[NO] Can be offered as a bonus
[NO] Can be used to build a list
[NO] Can print/publish offline
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can be added to free membership websites
[NO] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[NO] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[NO] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights