PLR Ebook Table Of Contents
Beans and Legumes
Nuts, Seeds and Nut Butters
Meat, Poultry and Eggs
Fish and Seafood
Herbs, Spices and Other Condiments
Oils and Fats
Ebook Sample Content Preview
Many take vegetables for granted without really taking into consideration what good it can do to our body. Aside from the fact that some of them look and taste unusual, we practically ignore most of them on sight.
In truth, many health experts believe that vegetables are a great day-to-day added sustenance to the human body. Different kinds of vegetables offer their own blend of nutrients that can provide us the energy we need for our daily routine, keep our body in top shape and a higher resistance from diseases as it boosts our immune system.
The human body requires a balance of nutrients to keep it going at a normal pace – and vegetables can do just that. Here are some of the vegetables you can practically see around the common market and what it can do for you.
1. Cauliflower. This tasty vegetable is quite common in most Chinese cuisines, and is served because of its high nutritional value not to mention the added flavor it gives to the recipe. For starters, cauliflower contains minerals such as potassium, phosphorus, calcium and sodium; as well as vitamins A, C and B6. It is known to fight cancer and regulate the hormones to a normal level and a health food for those who suffer from high sugar content or diabetes…Other Details
* Sales Page: Included, HTML, MS Word Doc
* File Format: MS Word Doc, PDF
* Number of Pages: 68
* Included Graphics: Ecovers, PSD
* Download File Size: 1,690 KB