Autoresponder Message Titles
Part 1: Handling Sleep Apnea – (315 Words)
Part 2: Sleep Apnea: When To Get Help – (320 Words)
Part 3: How To Get Quality Care For Sleep Apnea – (322 Words)
Part 4: Improving Your Health To Avoid Sleep Apnea – (269 Words)
Part 5: Improving Your Quality Of Life With Sleep Apnea – (329 Words)
Sample Content Preview
If you are experiencing sleep apnea and have been diagnosed with it, it is very important for you to seek out the help that you need to keep the condition from getting worse on you. The fact is that whatever the doctor tells you to do is better to just do and deal with then having to face the poor quality living and the risk of a cardiac event that comes from not following doctor’s orders. Yet, there are a few things that you can do to help take care of yourself and help allow yourself to get enough rest.
• Get rid of any excess weight that you can. Even if you just lose a little amount of weight, you will feel better and may even find that your condition has been lessened considerably.
• Sleep properly. That is, make sure that you sleep on your side or on your abdomen instead of sleeping on your back. When you sleep on your back you are more likely to find yourself with additional problems. Although this may be a problem to learn, it will benefit you greatly.
• Use a saline nasal spray before sleeping. This will keep your air ways open while you are sleeping. You can even get these from your doctor but before you use them you will want to make sure that you check with your doctor first.
• Don’t take drugs, alcohol or medications such as tranquillizers at bed time. You want to keep your muscles functioning at their best and that means not interfering with these things. Each of them will cause the muscles in your throat to become looser then they should be.
If you suffer from sleep apnea, it is essential to seek out the help of a qualified doctor. Once you get a treatment program in place, you can find real benefits in improving your health and well being. It is worth it.Other Details
* No of Messages: 5
* File Format: TXT
* Download File Size: 4.62 KB