Table Of Contents
The Newbie Sales Letter Concept 9
If You are Going to be in Business, You Must Know How
to Sell 9
The Good News 10
Your Sales Letter is Your Sales Person 10
What You Need 11
The Newbie Sales Letter Format 13
Width of Letter 15
Color Scheme 16
Long Letter vs. Short Letter 16
Number of Pages 17
Any Other Links? 17
Writing Your Sales Letter 19
Addressing Your Prospect 22
Introduction Paragraph 24
Announcing Your Solution 28
Benefits vs. Features 29
Endorsements and Testimonials 31
Giving Bonus Incentives (optional) 35
Persuade to Buy Now 39
More on Writing Your Sales Letter 44
Write With Personality 44
Identify Your Prospect – It Is One on One 45
Some of the Most Important Questions Answered 46
Pressing the Hot Buttons 48
Words You Should Avoid Using 52
In Closing 58
Sample Content Preview
Welcome and thank you for investing in this manual.
In this manual, I show you how you can write your own sales letter without having to spend tens of thousands of dollars in engaging a copywriter to have the task done for you.
Here are the things you will discover in this manual:
• Learn the true concept about writing the sales letter.
• Learn how to format your sales letter.
• Find out how to write a persuasive headline and discover the 5 types of headlines that professional writers use.
• Learn how to write the body your sales letter, from the moment you introduce yourself until you press to close the sale.
• Discover the main important questions you MUST answer well in order to close the sale.
• Discover the ultimate answer to the age-old question: long letter vs. short letter.
• Pick up the good points and tested strategies as demonstrated by multiple case studies featured in this manual.Other Details
- 2 Ebook (PDF), 64 Pages
- 1 Software (EXE)
- 1 Salespage (HTML)
- Year Released/Circulated: 2008
- File Size: 2,638 KB
[YES] Include Professional Sales Letter.
[YES] Can edit the sales letter and graphics.
[YES] Can sell Master Resale Rights.
[YES] Includes Professional Graphics.
[YES] Can Put Your Name As The Author.
[YES] Can Be Edited.
[YES] Can Be Used As Web or e-zine content
[YES] Can be added into a paid membership sites.
[YES] Can Be Broken Down Into Articles.
[YES] Can Sell Private Label Rights.
[NO] Can be offered as a bonus.
[NO] Can be given away for free.
[NO] Can be offered through on any auction sites.
[NO] Can be added to a free membership.