Sample Content Preview
In A Nutshell
So what is a name squeeze page?
It is simply a page or site on the Internet that solicits the names and email addresses of visitors to the site. In other words, to an Internet marketer it generates a mailing list of potential customers. This list is also popularly known as an opt-in list because these visitors voluntarily opt to provide their contact details in exchange for some information or services through email.
The beauty of this whole concept is that it is not considered spamming as these visitors have explicitly given their permission to receive email. Of course, they must also have the option to unsubscribe from the opt-in list anytime they wish. As opposed to hidden scripts used collect information about visitors without their knowledge, the name squeeze page is a perfectly ethical and law-abiding way to collect an opt-in list.
To an Internet marketer, an opt-in list is gold because of the promise it holds in generating a substantial customer base that can anytime be notified whenever there is a new product or information that interests them.
It should be clear by now that the objective of the name squeeze page is not to convince your visitors to buy a product as is the objective of a sales letter or retail website. Its main aim is to generate a sufficient number of opt-in subscribers.Other Details
- Ebook (PDF), 29 Pages
- Salespage (HTML)
- Ecover (JPG)
- Year Released/Circulated: 2007
- File Size: 543 KB
* You may sell the report for a suggested price of $7
* You may include the report in membership sites
* You may bundle it as a bonus to your own products, provided it's selling for at least $7
* You may sell the report on ebay and other auction sites at the recommended price of $7
* You may NOT give the report away freely
* You may sell the Master Resale Rights for a suggested price of $37
* You may NOT give the Master Resale Rights away freely