Squeeze Page Preview:
>>> Click Here To View Full Squeeze Page…
* 12 Issues Full Of Great Content
– Just add in your contact info and plug it in to your favorite auto responder. Each issue contains 500 words or more!
* One Ready To Go Squeeze Page
– Just add in your opt in form, upload to your server and your done!
* One Ready To Go Thank You Page
All ready to remind your subscribers to check their email and confirm their subscription. It even has built in revenue!
* 4 Researched Click Bank Products
These are top selling products on Click Bank that I’ve personally researched and chosen for each series.
* Extra Copy And Paste Article Content
You will get:
– Extra titles
– Extra opening paragraphs
– Extra closing paragraphs
– Extra fill in paragraphs
(these would make great tips that you add in to your follow ups system for more frequent contact with your readers)
Sample Content Preview
Message # 1
Subject line: Your First Memory Matters Issue
Hello “autoresponder code here”,
Welcome to your first issue of Memory Matters.
In each issue of Memory Matters you will learn valuable
information on how you can successfully improve your memory
and train your brain to store and retrieve information quickly.
You will also learn some great tips, techniques and exercises that
you can use to improve your memory skills and put an end to the
embarrassment of forgetfulness once and for all!
In this very first issue we are going to talk a little bit about how your
brain works and go over some simple things that you can do to
help it process, store and retrieve information.
There are actually two types of memory, short-term and long-term.
In your brain, there are various kinds of memory that are stored.
Since the brain is so enormous, it requires a system where the
memory can be encoded and retrieved.
Your brain is required to get information very quickly, regardless of
what it is. It doesn’t matter whether the information is old or new.
As you may well know, there are some times where the brain
cannot retrieve the memory that is needed. Depending on the
situation, it could be something that is not a big deal. On the other
hand, it could be something that is massive.
For instance, there may have been times where you have gone
to the mall and you don’t remember where you parked your car.
Or you may have gone to the grocery store and didn’t remember
what you were supposed to purchase. What about those times
when you encounter someone that you know and forget their
name. That can be so embarrassing!
Did you know that with a little practice you can actually exercise
and train your brain?
They are simple things that you can during your daily activities that
will help you improve your memory and teach your brain to recall
needed information quickly . Let’s touch on a few:
– Stay Organization – You can write things down in journals,
notebooks, or telephone books. Taking down notes on
complicated information and organizing it to comprehensive
categories can help a lot. You can use words, pictures and words
in memorizing information.
– Involve Your Senses – Though most of us tend to memorize using
our visual sense, you can also associate information through using
your sense of smell, touch, taste, feelings and emotions. The
physical factor of using your senses helps in imprinting data into
– Use Association – Associate data to what you have learned. You
can relate information what have you learned long ago, whether it
is an update or entirely new data.
– Practice Focusing – Learning is encoding data into your brain
and to do this, you need focus. If you are distracted easily, try to
find a place that you will not be interrupted, so that you can
thoroughly understand the information.
– Be Positive – If you really want to memorize and learn, you need a
positive attitude. If you keep on telling yourself that you are a
person with a bad memory, it will significantly affect your mental
– Use mnemonics – Mnemonics are clues that can help us to
remember anything through association of the data we want to
recall with a symbol, a word or a picture.
Here asre some common mnemonic devices:
1. Pictures – you can use microphone to recall your friend mike or
wind for Wendy. Always use positive images because the brain
tends to block unpleasant images
2. Words – You can use words that start with the first letter of each
word that can represent the initial of what you want to recall.
Musicians usually recall the lines of a staff E, G, B, D, and F by
memorizing the words “Every good boy does fine.”
3. Acronyms – These are initials that can create words. Musicians
recall the spaces in a treble staff by memorizing the word FACE.
4. Rhymes -Most of us have learned that 30 days hath September,
April, June and November.
5. Humor – By giving exaggerated symbols to associate facts and
figures can be pleasing to brain coding because it is funny and it
will be easier to remember.
These are some of the simple ways that you can train your brain
and improve your memory. Practice using these methods and you
can be sure that you will on your way to having a sharper and much
Make sure you look for your next issue soon. We are going to talk
about how healthy habits will improve your memory.
Thank you again for joining,
“your name here”
“your email address”
“your URL here”Other Details
- 12 Part Autoresponder Email Messages (TXT, DOC)
- Squeeze Page (HTML, PSD)
- Ecover (PSD, JPG)
- Affiliate Programs List
- File Size: 18,473 KB