Table of Contents
Introduction …….. 4
Chapter One: The Big Secret … 6
Chapter Two: The Power Of Books .. 10
Chapter Three: The Power Of Videos ………. 14
Chapter Four: Live Appearances & Public Speaking ……… 17
Chapter Five: Training & Coaching … 18
Chapter Seven: Social Media & Forums …… 20
Social Media …. 20
Forums ……… 21
Chapter Eight: Blogging & Article Distribution ……… 22
Conclusion ……. 23
Sample Content Preview
Think about just how much of an impact this would have on your ability to drive quality traffic to your website, skyrocket your SEO score (so you’re able to summon an unlimited amount of traffic and active visitors to your site) while being able to dominate social media circuits, forums, become the “go to” person in your market and ultimately maximize your income, effortlessly!
– All because you were able to create and deliver unbelievably high quality content to a hungry audience of buyers who now trust you because you have PROVEN that you know what you are talking about!
Remember one thing: Although you can become instantly recognized as an expert in a field, you will further cement yourself within the industry if you can learn a good deal about the subject and are able to speak at live events and complete live interviews on television and radio. This doesn’t mean that you have to study the market inside and out, but it is always a good idea to have a general understanding and sense of the market.
Keep a pulse on what your target audience is most interested in, worried about, actively pursuing and buying. Not only will this add a layer of authenticity to your marketing campaigns, but it will also help you to identify potential income opportunities in your niche.
Here are a few simple ways to become an instant expert in your niche:
1. Author books in the field. Fortunately, you don’t have to know the first thing about the subject. Just outsource quality material, and then selfpublish it through various outlets such as Amazon Kindle, LuLu, Kobo and Createspace.
2. Create videos on the subject. Outsource video based presentations that demonstrate your expert’s knowledge of the subject. Videos are powerful vehicles at building authority while spreading your marketing message like wildfire throughout your market.
3. Write articles and distribute them to industry sources. These sources can include blogs, magazines and other authority publications. Be sure that your name is listed as the source or author, and if possible secure a permanent link to your website or blog.
4. Speak at industry events. This isn’t something you can easily outsource, because you will need to be present in person. However, you can take some solace in the fact that even the President has speechwriters who prepare his presentations. All he does is read them!
5. Make appearances on television, radio, websites, blogs and other industry sources. You will need to be very prepared if you’re going to make live appearances, but if you can be assured the interviewer will not deviate from a pre-determined set of questions, you can learn a limited amount of information and still appear to be an expert in your field. Many interviewers are happy to work with you to create a list of questions for an interview, or at least provide you with interview questions ahead of time so you can prepare.
6. Offer coaching, tutoring or other types of training. Through the power of outsourcing, you can easily maximize your income by offering coaching and training services, such as by building a course for websites like Udemy.com or by creating a subscription-based website for those interested in your content.
7. Run your own blog, website, social media, etc. Build a strong online presence in as many different areas as possible, leveraging the power of social media to enhance your presence within your market and connect, network and maintain contact with existing authority figures, market leaders and of course, your customer base!
Blogging is a great way to position yourself as an expert, and the use of social media such as Twitter and Facebook will allow you to keep traffic flowing to your blog or website on a regular basis. It will also allow you to interact with other individuals within your field on a regular basis while staying on top of trends and current hot topics.
8. Participate in forums & community networks. If there are any large, popular Internet forums in your niche, be sure to join them and engage in discussions. Answer questions, offer help and be polite and professional. Never engage in arguments, but friendly debates are fine as long as you know when to draw the line.
9. Siphon credibility from existing authority figures! This is one of the easiest ways to propel yourself into a niche market and become known as an authority yourself. All you need to do is associate yourself with an existing authority figure, a market leader, someone who is already trusted in your market. You can do this a number of different ways including by guest blogging/posting on their website, running ads through their website, by promoting their products and services and by creating your own bonus products, auxiliary components and training material based around their existing products!
Think of other ways that you can network with existing authority figures in order to siphon credibility to your own business!
Chapter Two: The Power Of Books
Books are extremely powerful “authority-builders” for many different reasons. For one thing, they can be very profitable in and of themselves. But they are also a very influential method for attaining expert status in your field.
Writing a book on a subject makes you appear to be very knowledgeable about the topic at hand. After all, authors are looked up to, respected and admired as being experts in their industry.
Even if you aren’t a great writer yourself, and even if you know very little about your subject, you can outsource the writing of your book to a ghostwriter by simply providing them with a basic outline or even just the general subject matter of the book, and allowing them to research and write the material.
You can find quality writers on marketplaces such as:
If you are short on cash and are working within a limited budget, you will want to consider “White Label Licensing”.
White label licensing is a powerful way of building your product inventory without having to spend a lot of money outsourcing your projects to quality freelancers. In fact, countless “gurus” have gotten their start just by purchasing high quality white label content that allows them to resell and repackage it under their own brands!
Here’s the nitty-gritty on white label licensing:
Experienced writers create a variety of content on various niche markets. You can find white label products in virtually every market, including weight loss, dating, and profitable health markets. This content is market-ready, meaning you don’t have to do anything before reselling it.
When it comes to white label licensing, there are many different content types and formats available including video content, articles, ebooks, reports, audio, images and templates. The key is to purchase only high quality white label content from trustworthy sources because you need to be absolutely certain that you have the right to distribute the content and that the material was created by experienced writers.Other Details
- 1 Ebook (PDF, DOC), 23 Pages
- 7 Part Autoresponder Email Messages (TXT)
- 1 Squeeze Page (HTML, PSD)
- File Size: 6,706 KB