Table Of Contents
Make a Plan
Follow Your Plan
Patience and Perseverance
Stay the Course
All about the Money
Timeline for making money
All about the Program
Choosing a Program
Working One or Multiple Programs
What is Success?
How much do I advertise?
How much will advertising cost?
Different Methods of Advertising
Ad and Link Tracking
Interviews with 5 Super Affiliates
Overview of the formulas for success from 5 Super Affiliates
Bio for Darryl Graham
Sample Content Preview
Welcome to How To Manage and Sell Affiliate Programs. This book is dedicated to all those people wanting to make money reselling products, services and programs via the Internet.
Making money by reselling another company’s product is not a new concept. Businesses have been utilizing this type of sales approach for years. Probably the most well known type of traditional affiliate program would be any commission sales person. They make money by reselling a product for a company and they are only paid when they make a sale. Sometimes they are actual employees for the company and receive benefits and other times they are contractors who receive no benefits but they get higher commissions.
Selling affiliate programs can be a very lucrative business. However, just like commission sales or people who are in business for themselves, it takes a certain amount of self-discipline and determination.
If you have what it takes and you are willing to make a few sacrifices, and you find programs that you believe in and treat you and your customers like people and not numbers, then you will succeed.
How do you know if you have what it takes? If you agree with the following statements, then chances are very good that you have what it takes.
1) I want to control my destiny and I realize that I need to give up something now for something
better in return.
2) I realize that selling any product or service takes time and I understand that with patience and
perseverance, I will achieve my goals.
3) I will commit time each day to working my program. (A minimum of one hour a day, to start)
4) I understand that I must reward myself for the little successes and forget the setbacks, while at the
same time learning from my mistakes.
5) I am not super human and I cannot work dozens of programs and do justice for all of them.
6) I know that in order to make money, I have to spend money.
7) I will devote myself to the projects I choose and not allow myself to get drawn into the get rich
quick hype that pervades the Internet.
8) I am willing to dedicate some time to learn what works for others and continue my quest for
9) I am willing to help others achieve success as I achieve success.
10) I will not give up when the going gets a little tough. I know there will be tough days and I am in this
for the long haul. I want to succeed and I will!
As you read this book, you will not find dozens of links on every page taking you to places to sell you goods and services. You will not find pictures or graphs designed to enlighten you and raise your expectations. What you will find is the experience of over 20 years of marketing and advertising and the background of someone who has worked and created affiliate programs successfully on the Internet.
I got involved with Marketing by accident. I was about 2 years out of college, wondering what I was going to do with my life when I got my first big break. Actually I created the break myself. I was delivering Pizza’s when I read the want ads and saw a position for a Marketing Director. I did not know what a Marketing Director did at that time, but I knew I could do it. I called the number, got an interview and proceeded to sell myself to the owner of this company.Other Details
- 1 Ebook (PDF), 33 Pages
- Year Released/Circulated: 2008
- File Size: 229 KB