Sample Content Preview
HOW TO CREATE A FREE PODCAST SHOW TODAY!
1. WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
You must have a microphone (of good or better quality) and a computer with internet access.
Whether you are on a MAC or a PC, if you have the two above items, you can create your first FREE podcast show today.
2. IS THERE NO COST AT ALL?
No, there is no cost at all if you have the items in number above all ready to go.
3. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO CREATE MY FREE FIRST PODCAST SHOW?
Here are the four steps you need to take to create your first FREE podcast show today:
1. Create a podcast show format plan.
2. Record, edit and save the audio in Audacity.
3. Export the audio media file as an MP3 file (or video as a MP4). 4. Upload your media file to a FREE hosting company website like Podbean which will then publish it to iTunes for you.
That’s all you “have” to do, but you can do extra things like create some nice “cover art” which is the image that is saved with your podcast show and seen inside iTunes when people browse through iTunes, the first thing they see is the cover art. So it can be worthwhile to also do this step. If you don’t have cover art, you can still publish your podcast show though.Other Details
- 3 Ebooks (PDF, DOC, ODT), 22 Pages
- 2 Ecovers (PSD, JPG)
- Year Released/Circulated: 2013
- File Size: 1,056 KB
[YES] Include Professional Sales Letter.
[YES] Can edit the sales letter and graphics.
[YES] Can sell Master Resale Rights.
[YES] Includes Professional Graphics.
[YES] Can Put Your Name As The Author.
[YES] Can Be Edited.
[YES] Can Be Used As Web or e-zine content
[YES] Can be added into a paid membership sites.
[YES] Can Be Broken Down Into Articles.
[YES] Can Sell Private Label Rights.
[NO] Can be offered as a bonus.
[NO] Can be given away for free.
[NO] Can be offered through on any auction sites.
[NO] Can be added to a free membership.