Sample Content Preview
1. Author A Publication – You can write your own publication about any topic. You should do research first so as to fill a want in an audience or market with money to spend. Otherwise you can waste a lot of time. You can sell it yourself and keep all the profits or deal through other distributors and share the profit.
2. Co-Author A Publication – You can write a publication along with another author. You could sell it separately or both sell it and split the profits. You could also have multiple co-authors.
3. Compile A Publication – You could allow other authors and experts to write the publication for you in exchange for free publicity or other incentives. You would simply contact the authors and experts you want and ask them to donate some content.
4. Start An Affiliate Program For The Publication – You could allow other people to sell your publication for a percentage of the profits. You could eventually have literally thousands of people promoting your product with very little work on your part and no out-of-pocket expenses.
5. Sell The Reprint Rights To The Publication – You can allow others to sell the publication for 100% of the profits. You could include ads for other products that you’re selling for a back-end, which means the sale of your other items through the ads.
6. Sell The Master Reprint Rights To The Publication – You could allow other people to sell the publication and the reprint rights to the publication. You could still include ads of your other products.Other Details
- 1 Ebook (PDF), 23 Pages
- Year Released/Circulated: 2008
- File Size: 85 KB
[YES] Can be packaged
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be sold at any price
[YES] Can be added into paid membership sites
[YES] Can put your name and website on sales page
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights *
[YES] Can convey and sell Resell Rights *
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can add to free Membership Sites
[NO] Can extract the graphics for use elsewhere
[NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
[NO] Can Claim Copyright