Table Of Contents
Residual/Recurring Income Explained 5
Network Marketing Reviewed 6
Choosing a Network Marketing Company 6
Network Marketer’s Survival Guide 12
Secrets of the “Heavy Hitters” 14
About Affiliate Marketing 20
Sample Content Preview
Residual Income Explained
Residual Income is another term for recurring income. In a nutshell, there are three (3) types of income streams that you may have coming into your business.
1. If you do a one-time job, sale or perform a contract, you get paid once and the income stops there.
2. If you do a normal 9 to 5 job, you will continue to get paid as long you continue to work for your employer—often called a linear income. This is the type of income that the majority of workers “enjoy.” Even if you are a neurosurgeon, lawyer or engineer, you are only paid as long as you continue working. You stop working and the bank account dwindles.
3. The third type of income is the residual income where you are paid even a fter you have stopped working. For example, you wrote a book and as long as your book continues to sell, you will continue to receive royalty income for a work done once.
Majority of rich and affluent people created wealth through a form of residual income stream. Take singer Michael Jackson for example; he still continues to receive royalty from the sales of his records made decades ago. He can even repackage the same oldies and sell them to generate new income. He doesn’t have to spend time in the studio to record new songs in order to have the cash keep flowing in! This is the most ideal situation of the three. We would all like to work once and get paid over and over again. That is the power of recurring income!
The majority of professionals that enjoy this type of income belong to the creative fields such as actors, writers, singers, and inventors.
Unfortunately, not many of us are blessed with the talents Michael Jackson has, let alone the opportunities to be in the lucrative industries. However, there is one budding opportunity for any ordinary individual today to enjoy residual income today in the 21st century.
You’ve guessed it: it’s none other than Network Marketing.Other Details
- 2 Ebooks (PDF, DOC), 21 Pages
- 1 Salespage (HTML)
- Year Released/Circulated: 2011
- File Size: 1,106 KB
[YES] Include Professional Sales Letter.
[YES] Can edit the sales letter and graphics.
[YES] Can sell Master Resale Rights.
[YES] Includes Professional Graphics.
[YES] Can Put Your Name As The Author.
[YES] Can Be Edited.
[YES] Can Be Used As Web or e-zine content
[YES] Can be added into a paid membership sites.
[YES] Can Be Broken Down Into Articles.
[YES] Can Sell Private Label Rights.
[NO] Can be offered as a bonus.
[NO] Can be given away for free.
[NO] Can be offered through on any auction sites.
[NO] Can be added to a free membership.