Ebook Sample Content Preview:
This ebook will give you 100 info product creation ideas. There are ideas included for information products to sell for profits, to use as a bonus for a buying incentive and to give away for free, viral traffic. Plus you’ll get all kinds of profitable niche and content ideas.
1) You can write an ebook. For example, it could be about the topic of animals. A final point is you can add chapters and objectives to the product.
2) You should compose a print report. To illustrate, it might be related to automobiles. To close, you might add advertorials and master resell rights to the product.
3) You could make an ezine. A prime example, it can be referring to babies. A last point is you may add advice and a membership to the product.
4) You might create a how to article. For instance, it may be touching on birthdays. In ending, you could add analogies/metaphors and loopholes/shortcuts to the product.
5) You can produce a membership site. By way of example, it could be dealing with business. A end point is you can add swipe files and outlines to the product.
6) You should manufacture an eclass. To illustrate this point, it might be referring making candy/chocolate. To end, you might add analysis and assignments to the product.
7) You could publish an ereport. As an example, it can be info about celebrities. And finally, you may add articles and pictures/photos to the product.
8) You might draft a wiki page. To give you an example, it may be connected to crime. In closing, you could add perspectives/history and plans to the product.
9) You can market a online game. Suppose for instance, it could be relative to child care. And lastly, you can add audio clips and trailers to the product.
10) You should author an biography. As an illustration of this, it might be linked to yourself. To finalize, you might add awards/milestones and presentations to the product deal.
11) You could create a directory. Take, for example it can be with reference to cleaning. And to end, you may add advertisements and press releases to the product.
12) You might write a book. To further illustrate, it may be themed about climates. In conclusion, you could add brandable rights and previews to the product.
13) You can broadcast a newsletter. To present an example, it could be on the subject of communities. And to conclude, you can add blog posts and reader e-mail to the product.
14) You should formulate a lesson. For illustrative purposes, it might be in respect to computers/Internets. To conclude, you might add blueprints and private label rights to it.
15) You could throw together a column. A classic example, it can be regarding communications. A final statement is you may add opinions and procedures to the product.
16) You might exhibit a forum. To elaborate on this, it may be content about conspiracy theories. In summary you could add bios, posts and sections to the product.
17) You can develop music. A case that illustrates this, it could be pertaining to instrumentals. A last statement is you can graphic covers and lyrics to the product.
- 2 Ebooks (PDF, DOC), 21 Pages
- 4 Ecovers (PSD, JPG, PNG)
- Year Released/Circulated: 2016
- File Size: 5,968 KB
[YES] Can be edited.
[YES] Can put your name as the author.
[YES] Can be broken down into articles.
[YES] Can be used as web or e-zine content.
[YES] Can be added into membership sites.
[YES] Can be sold in any format.
[YES] Can be packaged/bundled - *with one restriction.
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus - *with one restriction.
[YES] Can be given away (in any format) - **with one restriction.
[YES] Can be sold on auction sites.
[YES] Can offer (Master) Resell Rights.
[YES] Can resell Private Label Rights.
[YES] Can be published offline.