Sample Content Preview
Before going any further, you will need to set up shop at both YouTube and MySpace. You do not necessarily need to have any information or content to put up at this point, but you do need to have an account set up. The process is simple.
Sign up for YouTube at www.Youtube.com. The website makes setting up easy enough to do and there is no charge for doing so. Do the same at MySpace, at www.Myspace.com. Once you have opened an account there, you may want to spend some time looking around, prior to actually getting started with filling it in. Both of the websites offer search tools. Look at some of the other Internet marketers online. Consider what they are doing and how it is working for them. Keep in mind that not everyone that signs up for these services really know what they should do with them to make the profitable. Still, it is good to see the information already up there.
USING YOUTUBE FOR MARKETING
YouTube is a fun website and easily pull you in with it. There is plenty to get here and there is really very little to stop you from making a sizable amount of money just using this Web 2.0 marketing tool.
Now that you have an account set up, you may want to know what you can do with it. The good news is that there is a great amount you will do with it to get the promotion you need.
Here are some steps to follow to help you to launch your YouTube promotion methods successfully.
#1: SIGN UP USING THE RIGHT ACCOUNT NAME
This will stay with you for some time and since people usually go to YouTube and type in the name of the individual they are looking for, you want the name to be something that is actually memorable or in some other way relates well to your business. Your name will become the handle that others use to find you, remember you and come back to you. Choose it wisely.
#2: YOUR PROFILE IS STOP ONE
This part of your set up is quite important. But, it is also where many make mistakes. The fact is, the first thing people will do when they see you is click on your profile to find out who you are and why they should care who you are. The process involves some pretty simple steps. Keep a few things in mind through the process.
• Be sure your profile is NOT selling you. This is not the place to sell to your readers, but rather to tell them why they should be buying from you.
• Do inform those that read your profile of who you are. What is it that you are offering and what is it that you want them to do? For example, do you want them to visit your blog or website? Be sure to include this information in a formal, polite way.
• Be honest and don’t be too wordy. People only take a few seconds to read a profile. If it takes longer than that to get the message, they will likely move on without thinking twice about you.
• Keep it professional but personable. You want to be sure that people get the message about your business, not about your dog and your son’s soccer team. You can always create another account that is for personal use if you wish to.
#3: GET A CAMERA
There are some great products on the market to enable you to do this. A cheaper camera is fine, so long as you know how to use it. You can purchase a used camera or even use a web cam that may already be installed on your laptop. A good inexpensive product is the Flip Cam which is readily available and under $150. Learn how to use it. That is the most important consideration.
#4: DO AN INTRODUCTION VIDEO
The introduction video has several benefits for you. First, it allows you to determine how the process works, both using your camera and using YouTube. It is an ideal choice since it also allows you to introduce yourself online. There is no reason to be shy about it, but you should invest some time in making this video high quality. Ask yourself, “If I was watching this video, would I really want to visit this guy’s blog?” If not, it may need some polishing. Keep some points in mind here:
• Use this first video as merely an introduction to who you are.
• Let others in on what you do. Are you a blogger? Are you an Internet guru?
• Introduce your business, if you have one.
• Don’t sell your business here. Instead, keep it all about you.
• Make it exciting and unique. That is what people are looking for in those they find on YouTube.
• Keep the video under 5 minutes in length. As often as possible, do this. People are not willing to invest much more of their time in the process than this.
This introduction video gets uploaded right onto the YouTube website. It is actually a very easy process that does not require any HTML experience. Once uploaded, watch it to ensure it is working properly.
#5: KEEP GOING WITH VIDEOS
Every video has the goal of giving the viewer something interesting to learn. You can do this in various ways, but the goal is to the same: offer them value and then suggest your business to them. This is not a sales pitch, but an educational video. That is what people are hoping to learn more about.
This process should be repeated often, even as often as three or more times per week. Each video should be unique and it should offer something interesting to those who are watching it.
WHAT WILL YOU SAY?
You may be wondering, what will you talk about on your videos? How can you put up videos that teach if you do not know what to teach about?
Here are some ideas to help you with this process.
• Talk about Internet marketing. If you are selling an informational product, talk about the process of creating it and how it works.
• Do a video on the topic you are promoting, a demonstration of how a product works, for example.
• Provide an information lesson on how to write a blog post, if you are pointing the user to a blog.
• Teach about affiliate marketing, if that is your niche, or teach about your niche regardless.
• Use charts to demonstrate a point you make within your blog posts or to show sales information.
You will want to make each of the videos indirectly related to what you are selling at your website or blog. For example, your blog is selling an informational product on affiliate marketing. In order to get people from YouTube to visit your website to make a purchase, perhaps your first videos will introduce what the topic of affiliate marketing is and how the process works. Some snazzy graphics from your Power Point Presentation can show them how the process works.Other Details
- 1 Ebook (PDF), 13 Pages
- 1 Squeeze Page (HTML)
- 2 Ecovers (PNG)
- Year Released/Circulated: 2020
- File Size: 3,080 KB
[YES] Can sell and keep 100% of the sales.
[YES] Can edit the squeeze page.
[YES] Can be bundled into another paid package and sell at a higher price.
[YES] Can be used as a bonus to another product you are selling.
[YES] Can be sold in a Dime sale event.
[YES] Can be added into a paid membership site.
[YES] Can pass on the Master Resell Rights privilege to your customers.
[YES] Can be given away for free AGAINST an email address (lead generation)
[NO] Contents of the product can be edited, modified or altered.