Sample Content Preview
Keep in mind that you can offer your customers a number of membership options. For example, some sites charge a monthly rate and also a yearly rate. If you do the math, the yearly rate is usually a better bargain if you can find the cash.
RUNNING THE NUMBERS –HOW MUCH CAN YOU REALLY MAKE?
Once you decide on a pricing schedule, the next step is to run the numbers. Figure out exactly how many sign ups you need to meet your financial goals. For example, if you know you want to charge $19.95 a month and want to make around $2000 dollars, you’ll need to entice around 100 people to sign up. If you want to charge around $10 a month, you’ll need 200 people, etc.
In the beginning, it will be easier to keep track if you just choose one pricing
structure and stick with it. So, choose a monthly pricing structure or a yearly one. Once your site is more established, you can be creative with the pricing.
GETTING PEOPLE TOSIGN UP
Once you have the site up and running and decide on a pricing schedule, your next task is to entice people to sign up. There are several ways you can do this and it is a good idea to try each of these methods to maximize your signup rate.
• Sell to your list If you have a list, hopefully they are already accustomed to buying things from you. That’s because the list is a very powerful thing when it comes to selling your own products.
• Create a list If you don’t have a list set up yet – work to create one. You can offer a free teaser membership to the site by having people sign up for the list. Or, you can give something else away such as an ebook in your niche.
• Sales page You’ll definitely need to create a sales page (also called a landing page) to direct traffic to. If the sales page is highly effective then all you need to do is direct more traffic to the page to get signups. To determine if it’s effective, you’ll need to test it.
• Market the sales page This may seem obvious but once the sales page is up and running, you’ll want to market it using any means you can think of. You can put a link for it on your blog or website, use social networking, do article marketing, create Hubpages, etc. Basically, employ any means you’d use to market a standard website.
• Start an affiliate program This one is really fun. Once you get the affiliate program up and running, just start an affiliate program. That means that other people will promote your landing page to their lists and you’ll reach a wider range of people. Granted, it will cut out into your profits but this is an easy way to get people coming to your site.
This list of ways to get people to sign up for the site is by no means complete. If you can think of other methods, by all means use them. Especially since each niche may require a different tactic.
TIPS FOR MAKING THE MEMBERSHIP SITE EVENMORE LUCRATIVE
In the previous section we talked about getting people to sign up for the member site. While this is an important step, it should not be done at the expense of running a great site. In other words, you want to make your customers happy. If you do, they’ll keep coming back.
Having a successful site means that you will provide great content and also find ways to increase your earnings. Here are some ideas.
• Promote affiliate programs Are there certain products or services that you use all the time and recommend in your site? If this is the case, there’s nothing wrong with promoting the affiliate link. If customers trust that you won’t just promote anything and respect your opinion, this will increase your sales.
• Don’t get overwhelmed This is as much a tip for making more money as it is a case for simplicity. Customers don’t necessarily want a site that has a lot on it. They just want content that serves to teach them about the topic they are interested in. A membership site is a good way to boost your income. However, it won’t be worth your energy if you make it too complicated. The easier it is to run, the better off you’ll be.
• Make them want more At the point when your site debuts, you’ll want to have enough content on there to satisfy your new customers. However, you also shouldn’t put all the content up there at first. Making them want more is a great way to give them a reason to come back which means they’ll be willing to renew their membership.
• Get feedback A great way to get your customers coming back for more is to have them give you feedback. This is an easy way to make sure all of their needs are being met as well. If you ask them their opinion and then implement their suggestions, they’ll feel as if they are a valued customer.
• Great customer service As with any business, providing your customers with excellent customer service is a big part of making your site successful. If you have great content and your rates are more than affordable but you don’t have excellent customer service, you may find that you don’t convert the one time customers into constant, paying members. Answer people’s emails. Try to help them solve their problems. If you don’t have the time to take care of this yourself, at least hire someone who does. Starting a membership site is easy. However, to keep it running, you need to focus on things like customer service in order to make it successful.
• Don’t give up This may sound obvious but if you aren’t seeing the results you want at first, don’t give up. There may be a part of your strategy that needs honing, but giving up may not be the best option. Sometimes, membership sites can take a little while to get going. If you give up too quickly you may never see the success you want.
JUST TAKE THE PLUNGE!
Maybe you’ve been thinking about starting a membership site for a while but are waiting for the right time. At some point, it’s time to stop thinking about it and just take action. Yes, it is true that you can make a considerable amount of money with a membership site. However, it’s important to take action instead of wait. The sooner you get started, the less competition you have – especially if your niche is very popular.Other Details
- 1 Ebook (PDF), 13 Pages
- 1 Squeeze Page (HTML)
- 2 Ecovers (PNG)
- Year Released/Circulated: 2019
- File Size: 3,251 KB
[YES] Can sell and keep 100% of the sales.
[YES] Can edit the squeeze page.
[YES] Can be bundled into another paid package and sell at a higher price.
[YES] Can be used as a bonus to another product you are selling.
[YES] Can be sold in a Dime sale event.
[YES] Can be added into a paid membership site.
[YES] Can pass on the Master Resell Rights privilege to your customers.
[YES] Can be given away for free AGAINST an email address (lead generation)
[NO] Contents of the product can be edited, modified or altered.