Sample Content Preview
What Bed Bugs Look Like
Now that you know a bit more about this bad creature, it is time to learn more about what they actually look like.
You will find several pictures located here to help you, but it is important to read the necessary information about them as well. Bed bugs are commonly mistaken for other pests in the home. Or, you may think that you have bed bugs in your home when you actually do not but have some other pest lurking there.
If you plan to treat bed bugs, you need to have proper identification of these insects. Here are some key points to help you to identify them.
• In their adult stage, they are brown to a reddish tint of brown.
• They are an oval shape but they are also flattened out.
• In size, the adult bed bug is about 3/16 to 1/5 of an inch long.
• When they have just had a meal, the bed bug is swollen looking. They will be longer now and have a dark red color to them.
• On the front of their heads, they have what looks like a beak that allows them to pierce and suck from their mouths.
• Adult bed bugs do have wings. These wings do not allow them to fly, though. They are small in size and are very short looking.
• The eggs of bed bugs are white or colorless. They will darken in their color as they mature. They will eventually have a brownish tint to them when they are mature.
• The nymphs look a lot like that of the adult bed bugs in their appearance, just at a smaller size.Other Details
- 1 Ebook (PDF), 62 Pages
- Theme (PHP)
- 1 Salespage (HTML)
- 7 Promotional Ad Materials (Banners)
- XSP Import, Images
- Year Released/Circulated: 2010
- File Size: 3,011 KB
[Yes] Includes Reseller Website
[Yes] Can sell Master Resale Rights
[Yes] Can be added to paid membership sites
[Yes] Can be offered as a bonus to one other product
[Yes] Can be packaged
[NO] Can be offered through auction sites
[NO] Can be given away
[NO] Can be added to free membership sites