Sample Content Preview
Obviously, you don’t want to spend a whole lot on tools and there are plenty of free tools out there. But, sometimes a little expense can be worth it if the benefits outweigh the costs.
If you are like most Internet marketers, you start out without a plan, and quickly realize that if you start setting goals that you are more likely to achieve them. So, you start to set goals, and then you realize that tools would be a good idea to help you achieve those goals. Some of these tools, you will be able to tell how it helps you to achieve your marketing goals, and others will have an impact that may be hard to measure.
However, tools that do let you see right away how they impact your goals of traffic, income, contact management, and advertising are preferable to those that may or may not be having any impact. That way you know that the time, effort, and money you devote to implementing and using a tool is going to give you a sound return on your investment. But, that doesn’t mean we’ve excluded tools that don’t have clear metrics, as some things can be hard to quantify on the Internet. It just means it’s always better to have some way to measure your success than just a gut feeling.
THE ONLINE TOOL BOX
In the interests of this short report, we’re going to start listing the tools, evaluating them on our criteria, and giving you a link where you can go to access or buy them. We may not be able to put up your favorite tools, but it’s a good start for anyone who is thinking about seriously competing online with other online vendors.
This is a great all-around tool for webmasters and people who market online. It helps you to find keywords, see what your competitors are doing, and more importantly for this category, it helps you to automatically submit your pages to multiple search engines.
TOOL CATEGORY : TRAFFIC FEATURES
1. Easy To Use: There is some learning that you have to do with the interface. And it’s not highly intuitive, but easy enough to learn. It’s not a simple point-and-click tool. It’s very feature rich, and well worth spending time learning it.
2. Solves A Customer’s Problem: It helps to grab traffic from specific demographics by helping you generate keywords that will attract that traffic.
3. Consistent Performance: Very solid performance.
4. Simple Registration: Email signup.
5. Manages Multiple Users Efficiently: Not Applicable.
6. Great Customer Support: They do have customer support that you can count on.
7. Creates Excitement/Interest: This tool is more for the background, and can generate interest through keywords, but it won’t be obvious to the customers. It will be obvious to you when your traffic surges in the right demographics.
There is a free and a paid version. Download the free version and give it a go. Make use of the webpage submission service to help you get better search engine ranking and exposure. This will increase traffic. Then, see if you want to plunk some money down for the paid version.
Comparison to your competitors stats and keywords is also available, making it easy to measure metrics to see how the tool is working for you. Download at http://www.webceo.com
This is an online service that starts at $19/month, but comes with multiple tools to free up your time and help you market yourself better. It can help you generate and manage contacts and then go on to market them further with tools ranging from autoresponders to newsletters.
TOOL CATEGORY: CONTACT MANAGEMENT FEATURES
1. Easy To Use: Since it’s a service, the people you hire do most of the work for you. They will walk you through things you need to do to optimize your direct email campaigns too.
2. Solves A Customer’s Problem: It solves the problem of communication between you and the customer, without taking an inordinate amount of time out of your day.
3. Consistent Performance: It is highly rated by Internet marketers.
4. Simple Registration: Yes.
5. Manages Multiple Users Efficiently: It excels at managing multiple subscribers, readers, fans, contacts, etc. They do charge more for managing more people, but that’s what they do best.
6. Great Customer Support: You are a valued client and thus they do try to keep you happy.
7. Creates Excitement/Interest: A good newsletter, sales promotion, email campaign with good attractive templates, all create excitement and interest from the people who want to stay in contact with you.Other Details
- 1 Ebook (PDF), 11 Pages
- 1 Squeeze Page (HTML)
- 2 Ecovers (PNG)
- Year Released/Circulated: 2019
- File Size: 2,550 KB
[YES]Can sell and keep 100% of the sales.
[YES] Can edit the squeeze page.
[YES] Can be bundled into another paid package and sell at a higher price.
[YES] Can be used as a bonus to another product you are selling.
[YES] Can be sold in a Dime sale event.
[YES] Can be added into a paid membership site.
[YES] Can pass on the Master Resell Rights privilege to your customers.
[YES] Can be given away for free AGAINST an email address (lead generation)
[NO]Contents of the product can be edited, modified or altered.