Table Of Contents
Did We Always Dream? 6
Sigmund Freud on Dreams 9
Carl Jung on Dreams 12
Edgar Cayce on Dreams 13
Types of Dreams 15
Why Do We Dream? 17
Why Remember Your Dreams? 19
How to Remember Your Dreams 21
Interpreting Your Dreams 22
Most Common Dream Images 25
Teeth Falling Out 26
Being Caught In A Tornado 29
Being Naked 29
Being Chased 30
Taking an Exam or Test 33
Dream Symbols 34
A House 45
Dead People 53
Disturbing Dreams 58
Sample Content Preview
“Last night, I had the strangest dream!” How many conversations in your life have started that way? People are fascinated with the movies that play in their head while they’re sleeping. Some believe that dreams can predict the future. Others say that dreams depict real life. Still others believe that dreams are a manifestation of what we want to be.
Interpreting dreams has evolved over the years to what some consider an art form. We spend one-third of our lives sleeping. In the average lifetime, six years is spent dreaming. That’s more than 2,100 days spent in a different world! Every night, we dream an average of one to two hours dreaming and usually have 4-7 dreams per night.
Consider some of these other facts about dreams and dreaming:
• Everybody dreams. EVERYBODY! Simply because you do not remember your dream does not mean that you did not dream.
• Dreams are indispensable. A lack of dream activity can mean protein deficiency or a personality disorder. • Men tend to dream more about other men, while women dream equally about men and women.
• People who are giving up smoking have longer and more intense dreams.
• Toddlers do not dream about themselves. They do not appear in their own dreams until the age of 3 or 4.
• If you are snoring, then you cannot be dreaming.
• Blind people do dream. Whether visual images will appear in their dream depends on whether they where blind at birth or became blind later in life. But vision is not the only sense that constitutes a dream. Sounds, tactility, and smell become hypersensitive for the blind and their dreams are based on these senses.Other Details
- 2 Ebooks (PDF, DOC), 61 Pages
- 3 Graphics (PSD)
- 1 Salespage (HTML)
- Year Released/Circulated: 2008
- File Size: 1,578 KB
[Yes] Includes Reseller Website
[Yes] Can sell Master Resale Rights
[Yes] Can be added to paid membership sites
[Yes] Can be offered as a bonus to one other product
[Yes] Can be packaged
[NO] Can be offered through auction sites
[NO] Can be given away
[NO] Can be added to free membership sites