Table Of Contents
First Days at Home
Sleeping and Lullaby Secrets
Using Music to Calm Your Baby
From Milk to Solids
Weight and Height Expectations
Baby Noises – Language Development
Baby’s Motor Skills
Teething and What to Expect
Those First Sniffles
Sample Content Preview
The moment that you have waited for has finally arrived: the day you bring your newborn baby home from the hospital. Like all other expectant parents you will have spent the last nine months preparing for this day. You will have a baby room full of everything a newborn could possibly want. You will have read book after book on a wide magnitude of baby topics from what to name your baby to when you can expect those first words. You will have walked and paced the length of baby’s room, imagining your little bundle sleeping peacefully in her crib. Now the moment has arrived. In the crib lies your sleeping baby and the most exciting adventure of life is about to begin.
This e-book will detail what you can expect in the first year of your baby’s life. It will offer tips and advice on everything from sleep to baby’s first cold. This is by no means a guide that dictates what you should or should not do. It is important to keep in mind that every baby is unique and will react differently from all other babies in all types of situations. Learning what works for you and your baby is what parenting is all about. Throw in love and patience and you have a formula that is sure to work for you.
In this e-book you will learn all about:
• What to do during those first days at home, including the “blues” a new mother might be feeling.
• Getting your baby to sleep and whether or not it’s important to insist your baby sleep through the night.
• Using music to soothe your baby.
• What to feed your baby at each stage of development
• How much your baby should weigh.
• What to expect as your baby starts to roll over.
• The types of noises that babies make.
• What to expect as your baby masters those motor skills.
• Having your baby socialize with other babies.
• What to expect when your baby is teething.
• All about vaccinations: the good, the bad, and the ugly.
• What to do when your baby gets that first cold.
• Which toys are best for every stage of your baby’s first year.
• What games you can play with your baby to enhance his development.Other Details
- 1 Ebook (PDF), 37 Pages
- 1 Salespage (HTML)
- Year Released/Circulated: 2008
- File Size: 589 KB
[Yes] Includes Reseller Website
[Yes] Can sell Master Resale Rights
[Yes] Can be added to paid membership sites
[Yes] Can be offered as a bonus to one other product
[Yes] Can be packaged
[NO] Can be offered through auction sites
[NO] Can be given away
[NO] Can be added to free membership sites