Table of Contents
THE SUBJECT 10
THE BODY 14
CALL TO ACTION 17
MISTAKES TO AVOID 20
Sample Content Preview
While the technology itself is bordering on ancient, email is as popular and effective as ever. Writing an email that engages readers and prompts them to take action is not an easy feat, however. In this guide we’ll go over everything you need to know to write highly effective emails, including:
• The unwritten rules you need to follow and the potential pitfalls you need to watch out for when writing emails
• How to write highly effective subject lines that get your email opened instead of lost in people’s already crowded inboxes
• How you should construct the body of your emails so people actually read them from start to finish
• Why you need a powerful call to action, and how to create one that spurs readers to take action now
• What the most common mistakes of email marketing are, and how you can avoid them
…and much more!Other Details
- 10 Articles (PDF)
- 2 Ebooks (PDF), 24 Pages
- Checklist, Posters, Infographic
- Year Released/Circulated: 2015
- File Size: 4,514 KB
[YES] Can be used for your personal use.
[NO] Can be given away.
[NO] Can be sold.