Sample Content Preview
15. Very Practical- This makes you realistic to customers. In today’s service-oriented economy, excellent service is more than a competitive weapon – it’s a survival skill. Knowing how to win and keep customers is the single most important skill that anyone can learn.
16. Just Professional – The mention of the word professional is what may sell you fast. When we think of success in business, most of us think in terms of dollars, cents, statistics, facts, and figures. Yet all those measures of success are determined by the behavior of customers and the employees who serve them. Reward customers, and you’ll create and keep them
17. It is very Profitable- Yes! Everyone loves what gives them profit. You don’t have to be a genius to create customers. But you do have to find practical, workable answers to what I call the golden question: What’s the unmet want? The art of finding and meeting the unmet want is the high road to winning customers.
18. We are Profusely hot- customers would drive toward you when you make use of this phrase. Virtually every successful businessperson you ask will tell you that finding and meeting unmet wants is the name of the game when it comes to winning customers. The better you do this, the more customers you’ll win.And you do this words.
19. We are Proven & tested- a customer will be able to trust and get comfortable with you. Consistency demonstrates commitment. You’re going to earn trust because you’re consistent. Focus on marketing consistently which proves you are tested
20. The best Quality- Nothing stands out as quality for customers. Always strive for excellence in everything you touch, going an extra mile. Your content and profiles represent you online, so make sure it’s a true reflection of who you are and your high standards are not compromised in any way.
21. I definitely will make sure that it gets sorted- You have give customers the support they need in a challenge. Focus on what customers want and need, help them to buy what’s best for them, and make them feel good about it.
22. You will surely be able to enjoy- you are assuring an excellent service to them.Appearances can be deceiving, but customers draw a lot of conclusions about the quality of service on the basis of what they see. Anything your customer sees, feels, touches, hears, or smells concerning your business is shaping his opinion of your service for better or worse.
23. I absolutely agree- customers would not want to be proven wrong.If the customer’s experience is rewarding, chances are he will buy recommend you to others, and come back. If his experience is neutral, he may or may not come back. But if he walks away feeling negative, he probably won’t be back and will likely tell up to twenty other people.
24. Why you need this- and they are willing to get your help as you attract them. People want to know why you’re doing what you’re doing. Their “Why” may be the same as yours or they may not even have identified it yet. Your “Why” can inspire people to follow you.
25. I will take responsibility-Tell your customer that it is your responsibility to ensure a satisfactory outcome to the transaction. Assure the customer you know what he expects and will deliver the product or service at the agreed upon price. There will be no unexpected changes or expenses required to solve the problem.
26. I will keep you updated-Even if your business is a cash and carry operation, it probably requires scheduling and coordinating numerous events. Assure your customers they will be advised of the status of the events. The longer the lead, the more important this is.
27. I will deliver on time- A due date that has been agreed upon is a promise that must be kept. Close doesn’t count.
28. Monday means Monday-The first week in October means the first week in October, even though it contains a national holiday. Your clients are waiting to hear you say, I deliver on time. The supplier who consistently does that is a rarity and will be remembered.
29. Links to the best- you are driving them to platforms that would support them the more. There is absolutely no substitute for an honest, unshakable, enthusiastic belief that the products and services your business offers are the best available anywhere. Couple this with a sincere passion for helping people, and you have an unbeatable combination for creating and keeping customers.
30. You can count on us- customers have this phrase at the back of their mind when you have their attention. Despite all of the untold millions of products and services for sale in today’s marketplace, customers will exchange their hard-earned money for only two things: Good feelings and Solutions to problems.
31. The perfect place to- Customers may not want to spend a lot of time moving from one. place to another so with your phrase, they are comfortable. Stop pitching your business opportunity and products/services on your family and friends and everyone you bump into. Develop a compelling marketing message. Share how you help people to get the results they want with this phrase
32. No inferior- You have gotten their attention which is what you need. When your offer matches your prospects’ needs exactly, they will keep coming back for more and even recommend you to others. And you can assure them this with no inferior quality.
33. Rest Assured Mr……”- customers sees you as a serious person when you use this. It’s not about you, it’s about them. Focus on marketing so you can attract the right people
who need your help and solution. The rest assured pushes them to believe you have the solution for them.
34. How can I help?- Customers want the opportunity to explain in detail what they want and need. Too often, business owners feel the desire or the obligations to guess what customers need rather than carefully listening first. By asking how you can help, you begin the dialogue on a positive note. And by using an open ended question, you can invite discussion.
35. I can solve that problem-Most customers especially business to business customers are looking to buy solutions. They appreciate direct answers in a language they can understand. A popular marketing axiom states, “People don’t buy goods, they buy solutions to problems. They don’t buy quarter-inch drill bits, they buy quarter-inch holes.” When people buy solutions to problems, what they are actually buying is the expectation of feeling glad.
36. I don’t know but I will find out- When confronted with a truly difficult question that requires research on your part, admit that you don’t know the answer. Few things ruin your credibility faster than trying to answer a question you are unsure of all the facts. Savvy buyers may test you with a few questions they know you can’t answer. And just sit quietly while you struggle to fake an intelligent reply. An honest answer enhances your integrity.
37. We are efficient- means being effective without wasting time or energy and being conscience of the end results of the project. No wants to waste time so being efficient saves on having to do something again due to mistakes that might have been made in the past. Do it right the first time to avoid wasting time to correct problems.
38. Simplified- All you can think of is perfectly taken care of in this simplified word. Take for instance, simplified process’. This is going to give a customer something to look up to. With this word, a customer will be attracted to you especially those who do not need complex issues.
39. Sizable- portability is what a lot of people would appreciate . Sizable and simple to handle can be the attracting force to you. This is the reason why the size is always put into consideration when it comes to
40. Phenomenal hit- This means you have something that they may not get from others. Selling is about the exchange of good/services for money. Meaning no money, no goods/services. Rarely was anything done for free. You want it; you’ve got to pay for it. Selling therefore is idea driven which attracts customers to you.
41. Significant- The customer is always right and would want to make use of something that is vital. Marketing is about initiating a long term relationship with people. That is, the focus of marketing is getting close to people. Meaning marketing is relationship driven rather than word driven with phrases like ‘significant role’
42. Next-level- You have made it clear that customers are going to benefit in an advanced level.It just makes things so much easier (and more fun) when you come as you are. Just be yourself, be human, use your own voice, and know that that’s enough for you to be a success. Remember, there are people out there who can only hear your message from you. Don’t mess with that!
43. Immense benefit for you- The customers will be able identify with you when you make use of this phrase. Your objective is not to launch yourself in under a millisecond as soon as your customer foot has crossed the door and then blast the question ‘can I help you Sir or Madam’ before they have had any time to survey their surroundings or even take breath for that matter.
44. Incredible- That is the right word to use to attract customers.Only promise what you know you can deliver. There will be times life gets in your way. Personal, family, work, or tech issues will all trip you up. With the word, incredible Offer, you have the platform to attract more customer.
45. Conquer the world with- They can now dare to do a lot of things when you make use of this phrase. Having clarity about the kind of customers you want, how you want them to respond and interact with you is very important to attracting your ideal clients into your business. Always contribute productive, constructive feedback in meetings and presentations, rather than shooting down ideas.
46. Perfect for you- customers love perfection which is the reason why you can get attraction to them.Go above and beyond of what is expected of you. The extra effort will pay off in the long run by not only keeping the clients you have. With the perfect word that is going to keep them eventually to you.
47. Boost- As simple as the word is, it improves your status. Show your customer that you care about them personally and that you offer quality at a fair price; that is the foundation for a lasting relationship. Take the time to understand the customer. ‘Boost your Business’ can be the phrase you will make use of when you need customers around you.
48. Free for you- The customer will come for you when you make things available without price. Do small things that will stick in your customers’ minds. When you give out items free once in a while it boasts your customer’s base.
49. Fresh- The customer needs something new and innovative. Everyone needs to have some kind of guarantee they are making the right decision to use the product or service. Even if the guarantee has a limited time, people feel they can still change their minds about their purchase at some point. Guaranteeing products and services earns the trust of the consumer.
50. Strange but true- You have made it possible for your customers to understand what is expected from you.This motivates them to attract your product. This creates a mental image of a customer you would like to serve. This is because customers are the focal point of your business.
51. Fantastic for you to – You got their attention and makes traffic heavy for you. With this your customer will understand what you do. Remember that business is all about serving others. When you project your business with great words like ‘Fantastic’ it gives them the assurance that you are in for a great business.
52. Brilliant- intelligent and special for customers to make use of. You attract new customers with this phrase, brilliant offer which may mean smart offer for you to get. Your goal is to create awareness and make sure that your solution meets the buyers’ need.
53. Latest innovation- The innovation that is introduced to your phrase attracts customers to you.Once you understand who your customer is you will better be able to identify with your phrase. Content that assists in meeting this goal proves that your solution provides more value. And the word, ‘latest’ is such word.
54. Mind-blowing result for you- The way you talk to your customers matters a lot. And this what will help you make a great sell.The key to success is to make the connection between content and their need. The larger the prize, the more new clients we get in return. Mind blowing is a word that would drive the market for you.
55. Creative- It pulls customers to come to you because you have given them something to think about.If you are looking to attract prospects, convert them to customers and keep them coming back, this is what you need to use for that feat.
56. Mega- It is huge and big, your customer have a lot of things to deal with when you make use of this word rightly.Understand your customer better when you make use of the word, huge. It has a massive way of improving your customer base within a short time.
57. Excellent service- the service you are offering to people is what would help them appreciate you.If you treat customers with the utmost respect and patience, they come to you. Words that are exciting and attractive for customers which is the reason why you can make exceptional difference.
58. Ridiculous cheap- You have their attention!!! That is the first thing you need to attract them. Make the customer feel comfortable with your product or service when it comes to price you are giving them.
59. Exceptional—it is different and you have proven that with your word.Provide an environment that they will feel safe in. You can do the same when you look the part. You can’t attract new customers when they don’t know you exist with exceptional services.
- 1 Ebook (PDF), 53 Pages
- Year Released/Circulated: 2016
- File Size: 681 KB
What You Can Do:
[YES] Can giveaway
[YES] Can resell and keep 100% of the sales
[YES] Can be bundled with other products
[YES] Can be used as a bonus to other products
[YES] Can be sold in a dime sale event
[YES] Can be added into a membership site
[YES] Can sell with Resell / Master Resell Rights
What You Can’t Do:
[NO] Can resell or giveaway with Private Label Rights