Sample Content Preview
Writing Isn’t Nearly As Hard As You Think…
If You Know A Few “Tricks of the Trade”
People write for a variety of reasons. Some because it’s a deep, heartfelt passion and others because they enjoy the challenge. Still others write because they want to make a name for themselves.
And then, there are folks that write……to make some money!Like me. :o)
No matter what the reason, writing is a talent, whether blessed with natural ability or developed through writing courses and workshops.
Looking back in history at some of the greatest writers known to man such as Shakespeare or Edgar Allan Poe, or to the novice writer just starting to put pen to paper, all writers experience the same things:
• Every writer struggles at one time or another with writer’s block.
• Every writer longs to find what to write about in order to be successful as an author.
• Every writer must learn to be organized and take action to complete their assignment.
• Every writer needs to be motivated, inspired, and use unique methods for developing new ideas.
• Every writer wants their creativity to be tapped into and released for their readers to enjoy and learn from.
• Every writer has a goal of providing some kind of useful information for others to benefit from.
And the list could go on.
There are a LOT of eBooks available that explain “how to write an information product.” (Heck, I’ve written one myself. :o)
But, there are few that cover WRITING TIPS that actually aid eBook authors in WRITING THEIR MATERIALS and helping them through the common struggles and needs that all writers experience.Other Details
- 1 Ebook (PDF), 29 Pages
- Year Released/Circulated: 2009
- File Size: 106 KB
[Yes] Includes Reseller Website
[Yes] Can sell Master Resale Rights
[Yes] Can be added to paid membership sites
[Yes] Can be offered as a bonus to one other product
[Yes] Can be packaged
[NO] Can be offered through auction sites
[NO] Can be given away
[NO] Can be added to free membership sites