Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Shooter Game Basics
Chapter 2: Optimize
Chapter 3: Targeting
Chapter 4: Weapons
Chapter 5: Maps
Chapter 6: Practicing
Chapter 7: Single Play or Multi Play
Chapter 8: Tournaments
Chapter 9: The Best Shooter Games
Chapter 10: Learning to Separate These Games From Reality
Sample Content Preview
Over the years, shooter games have compelled and attracted thousands and even millions of players across the different parts of the globe. There are lots of such games that are available nowadays, most especially online. These games offer different experiences to the players, making them more and more popular especially to those avid gamers.
The joy of enjoying and playing shooting games isn’t simply about learning how to shoot straight. But, you have to basically come up and think of excellent and effective strategies that don’t just keep you alive in the game but also ensuring your success in the mission.
If you really want to be a good shooter while you enjoy shooting games, you have to set first your priorities. Your main goal of playing must be to succeed or win the game.
Strategies That Will Make You Become a Good Shooter in Shooting Games
Whether you are into the excitement behind chasing any moving targets of the entertainment and fun you’ll get when you make a big catch, shooting games will always be known as the kind of excellent games that can offer complete excitement. Some may find shooting games difficult to play, but others are natural with such games. Well, if you want to be effective in this kind of games, here are some effective strategies that can help you get the best from these games.
– Optimize your setting: The first step you need to take before you play any shooting game is to essentially adjust your setting to the one that favors you. You can try to adjust brightness of your screen for you to see the objects clearly. Tune the ‘x’ and ‘y’ axis sensitivity and inverted look as well. Keep adjusting the setting as you easily become more familiar with the game.
– Meet the mark: One of the basic rules in shooting games is that you should make every shot worthwhile. Unless you actually meant the shot as suppression fire, randomly firing the enemy can do something to make you win. One of the most common mistakes that shooters make is pulling the trigger quite too soon. Don’t try to fire until you’ve locked on your target. Many shooting games show the players when the shot’s on target. Aim every shot towards the fatal area of your enemy.
– Choose weapons wisely: In any shooting games, you weapons are often your best partner. Thus, you need to choose what weapons you use. Choose one that you find easy to handle and carry. Some shooting games will allow you to equip one or more weapons. You can actually use such ability for your advantage; you can try using different weapons in different situations or scenarios.
– Observe every detail on your screen: When you are playing a shooting game, you should know the enemies are. The screen usually displays map that can show you the enemy line so that you’ll be able to approach with needed caution.
The choice of shooting games available is large. You can also choose from a lot of hunting games online. The choice is quite limitless online so you don’t have to worry about not finding a game that will suit your personal preference, skills, and level of expertise.
Chapter 3: Targeting
Shooting games are one of the most sought after and popular video games available nowadays. The fact that these games don’t need experts and geniuses to be played make it an all time favorite since it’s basically about having so much fun trying to shoot stuff with the use of a virtual gun.
If you are fond of playing these games, then you should consider the different essential elements and factors that you should learn and master. And one of these essential factors is targeting. As you improve more and more in your targeting skills, you’re on your way to being an expert in shooter games.
If You Cannot Hit Them – You are Toast
Among the most basic rules in shooting games is to make ever shot counts. Firing aimlessly to enemies does nothing unless it’s specifically intended as a suppression fire, as the common practice on tactical shooters. One of the most common factors that many gamers find intimidating and difficult is targeting or aiming their weapons.
A shooting game is basically all about maneuvering the terrain as well as firing the weapon efficiently, most especially in a competitive play. Improve your targeting by tweaking your game setting as well as your playing style.
One of the most common mistakes that gamers often make is firing quite too soon. Well, you should never fire your weapon not until you actually have one clear shot and if you are not too sure that you can actually gain kill. But before you can do this, you should definitely improve your targeting skills in shooting games.
You can’t expect yourself to be a master in this game right the first time right? Well, you need to practice, play more, and practice again. It’s all about gaining more and more experiences. Through this, your targeting skill will be improved.Other Details
- 1 Ebook (DOCX, PDF), 33 Pages
- 1 Salespage (HTML)
- Ecover (JPG)
- File Size: 37,411 KB