Table of Contents
SECTION 1: YOUR VIDEO CONTENT 8
Types of Videos 8
Additional Formats 9
Finger On The Pulse Of The Market 10
Section 1 Takeaways 12
SECTION TWO: SHOOTING YOUR VIDEO 13
Choosing a Camera 13
Type of Cameras 14
Small Handhelds 15
Which Camera Is Right For You? 16
On Camera or Off Camera 17
What Mic Should You Use? 17
Google Hangouts 18
Section 2 Takeaways 20
SECTION 3: EDITING YOUR VIDEO 21
Keep Things Simple 21
Jump Cuts and B-Roll 21
Editing Software 22
Outsourcing Video Editing 23
Document Everything 23
Section 3 Takeaways 24
SECTION FOUR: PUBLISHING AND PROMOTING YOUR VIDEO 25
Uploading Video 25
Number Two Search Engine 25
Custom Thumbnails 26
Additional Ideas 27
Video Thumbnail In Search Results 28
YouTube Analytics 28
Off-Site Promotion 29
Section 4 Takeaways 30
Sample Content Preview
Video marketing is taking over the internet! It is changing the game for bloggers, businesspeople and support staffs.
What is video marketing?
Video marketing is using video in day-to-day marketing of your product or service. Video has special qualities compared to written text and still images. Fewer people want to read anymore. This is evidenced by the decline of book publishing, magazines and newspapers.
On the other hand, video is exploding. It is low-cost, and everybody can publish video. There is a probably a camera on the phone you use every day. People like online video because they grew up with TV. It’s entertaining and informational. Video is accepted quickly because of years of conditioning watching TV.
Take a look at these statistics:
• 60 hours of video is uploaded to YouTube every minute of every day.
• The number of videos viewed on YouTube alone every single day is 4 billion.
• Some people think everyone using YouTube is under 18, but the statistics prove otherwise. They’re not all children. There are adults, elderly and businesspeople. Research shows that almost 60 percent of people 35 to 65 years of age use YouTube often. Almost half of senior citizens use YouTube regularly.
• YouTube has now exceeded 1 billion unique viewers per month. That’s the same as roughly 15 percent of the population on earth.
When you add the power of video into your marketing plan, you are taking advantage of a very powerful channel. The secret is to be a “first mover,” meaning a business or individual that establishes a strong presence on YouTube and other video channels before the competition.Other Details
- 10 Articles (PDF)
- 1 Ebook (PDF), 31 Pages
- 1 Salespage (HTML)
- Checklist, Mini Report, Infographic, Posters
- Year Released/Circulated: 2015
- File Size: 5,349 KB
[YES] Can learn from
[YES] Can use
[NO] Can sell
[NO] Can giveaway