Sample Content Preview
Who Are You Trying To Reach
Before you start marketing your Internet businesses in the ways we are going to discuss, you need to think about who your audience is. There are lots of ways to market your business for free, but depending on your audience you may not need to use all of them.
For example, if you have a product that is aimed at retired people, the chances are you won’t find too many of them on social networking sites. Always know exactly who you are trying to reach from the outset; that way you won’t waste any time using methods that aren’t going to give you a good enough return.
In other words, a small amount of time spent figuring out who you are looking for and where you are likely to find them will pay huge dividends later on. So with that said, let’s move on to the next step you need to think about.
Putting A Plan Together
When an Internet marketer is investing money in a marketing campaign, they tend to put a lot of effort into it. After all, they want to be sure they are going to see a good return on their investment.
But when it comes to marketing a business online for free, some people just don’t put enough effort into it. It’s understandable – after all, you aren’t putting any cash on the line so it doesn’t really matter if you do something and it doesn’t work. It also doesn’t matter if you forget to do something or you skip a stage when you are too busy with other things.
But you need to think differently. You need to take the same professional approach to a free marketing campaign as you would if it was going to cost you $10,000. Not only will you learn a lot by doing this, but your business will thank you for it too. So start having a think about what you are aiming to achieve with your free marketing efforts. Start thinking about how you could develop your business in this way. And as you read through the rest of this report, you will soon find yourself starting to come up with fresh ideas and plans that could make you a decent amount of money in the weeks and months to come.
Use Social Networks To Promote Your Business
They are free (for the most part, at least, and certainly for our purposes) and they are easily able to accommodate people who have an interest in a specific subject and want to share that with like minded people.
So for example, you might have a website that regularly sells USB gadgets. And of course you would be fascinated by all the different USB gadgets that are on the market, wouldn’t you? So why not share your thoughts and knowledge with all the other people out there who like the same thing and have a growing selection of them themselves?
You will be able to have a link to your website on most social networking sites – in fact they usually have a specific place where they ask you to type in the URL if you have one! That’s fine by them – but what they don’t like is blatant advertising. But you aren’t going to do that. All you are going to do is share your fascinations and interests with people. They will naturally follow you onto your website anyway, so you won’t even need to try and sell to them.
Can you see how effective these social networking sites can be for finding potential new customers? Lots of businesses do this and it doesn’t cost you anything to get it started. You do need to invest some time in it to get the best results though, and this is where planning ahead really helps. Remember what I said just now about planning your free marketing efforts? This is exactly what I am talking about. You can put in just a few minutes a day on this, so we’re not talking about taking on a full time task here. But you need to be doing this regularly so that people will come to realize you are around on a regular basis. When they realize this they will be more likely to follow you and what you have to say – and that can be a very important step towards turning them into a future customer.
What Kind of Site Are your Potential Customers Going To Frequent?
This is another example of why it is worth spending that little bit more time thinking about how you are going to proceed with your free marketing plans. Ask yourself this question. When you think about social networking sites, what is the first one that comes to mind?
Now unless you already happen to be using another one, I can virtually guarantee that your answer will be either Twitter or Facebook. That’s understandable, because these are the main two contenders that everyone knows about.
But that doesn’t necessarily mean that they will be the ones that are ideal for finding the people you are looking for. So investigate ALL the possibilities before diving in, and don’t spread yourself too thinly either. You are always going to be better off concentrating on using just one or two sites and really making a mark there, at least to begin with.Other Details
- 1 Ebooks (PDF), 11 Pages
- 10 Graphics (JPG, PNG)
- 1 Squeeze Page (HTML)
- Download Page, Twitter Tweets, Cheat Sheet, Affiliate Product,Email Series
- Year Released/Circulated: 2016
- File Size: 9,313 KB
1. You CANNOT put your name or pen name on the product as the creator.
2. You CANNOT edit the contents of the product in any way
3. You CANNOT change the title and sub-title of the product.
4. You can sell the product (Report) in PDF format.
5. You are granted the master resell rights, resell rights or to resell with personal use rights. Nothing else.
6. You CANNOT offer private label rights to this product. You are granted only the Master Resell Rights.
7. You can add the product into a membership site (paid only).
8. You can add the product into your product bundle or package and sell for a higher face value.
9. You can offer the Basic Resell Rights to the PDF Report.
10. You can produce audio and/or video content from the materials found in this product.
11. You CAN give the product away for FREE, in exchange for an optin (email address) or lead.
12. You CAN offer the product as a bonus to another product you are selling. Or as a bonus when people purchase through your affiliate link.
13. You CANNOT sell the product on auction sites such as eBay.com.
14. You CANNOT use sell product in a dime sale event, under any circumstances or situations at all.
15. You CANNOT sell this product as a WSO, under any circumstances or situations at all.