Sample Content Preview
What do Vibes Have to With the Law of Attraction?
As we mentioned earlier the fundamental principle of the law of attraction is the belief that life energy attracts like energy. This means that if a person is emitting positive vibes they will draw good things to them and if they are emitting negative vibes they will draw bad things to them.
”You are a living magnet, attracting what you want.”
You have seen this principle in practice before. Have you ever known someone who was always upbeat and positive and seemed to be too lucky to be true? On the flip side, you have certainly known someone who loved to complain and look on the darker sides of life that always seemed to have something new to complain about because things were always going wrong in their life. These examples show people attracting the results of the energy they are giving off.
“Remember, you attract to your life whatever you give your attention, energy and focus to, whether wanted or unwanted.” Michael J. Losier
Does this mean that all of the bad things that happen to you in this life are because you subconsciously wanted them to? This is one of the most common arguments against the concept of the law of attraction and it often the hardest to refute because people have not yet recognized that the law of attraction is not a pipe dream or something that someone dreamed up while sitting on their porch one hot summer night. It is a fact of life, and its effects are far reaching.
In answer to your question, no, not everything bad that happens in your life is a result of you subconsciously wishing for it to happen. Sometimes it is a result of someone else wishing for it to happen. To quote an example from a website pertaining to the law of attraction a child or a spouse who is abused is not abused because they wished for this abuse to happen. This abuse happened because the abuser allowed their negative thoughts concerning their child or spouse to creep across their subconscious until they eventually began to dictate their actions.
The mind is a powerful thing, and where the mind goes the feet will soon follow. The foundation of any success you are going to encounter in lie is not the ability of your physical body to overcome the obstacles but of your mind to believe that a way lies around them. “Where there’s a will, there’s a way.” Where your mind can believe that there is a way for the body to achieve its heart’s desire a way does exist.
How Can I Use the Law of Attraction?
This is an excellent (and very important) question. After all, it doesn’t do you much good to know what the law of attraction is if you do not know how to use it to achieve success in your own life. Once you have mastered the basics of the law of attraction you will be able to apply it to any area in your life.
1) The first step in finding success through the law of attraction is to accept responsibility for the things that have occurred in your life, both good and bad. This is often the most difficult part of achieving success through manifestation because we are taught from childhood to believe that our environment contributes in a large part to the circumstances in which we find ourselves. It’s very hard to take the responsibility and acknowledge the fact that your environment was not the major contributing factor in each of these events; in many cases you will have no one to blame but yourself.
In order to help yourself move past these events take a moment and write down on a piece of paper all of the major events in your life (again, both good and bad). Leave plenty of room underneath each one. Now, take a moment to go back and review these events. Write down what you were feeling at the time they happened, how you felt before they happened and what events had occurred prior to this. Chances are you are going to find that events occurring in your favor occurred at times when you were possessed of a positive attitude and other things in your life were going right. On the flip side, events which occurred probably happened concurrently with other events in your life which caused you to have a negative outlook on life. Coincidence?
2) Once you have accepted the fact that you are responsible for your own fate it is time to go one step further and determine what it is about your life that you would like to change. Do you want to find another job? Move to a new house? Enter into a meaningful relationship? Receive a promotion?
Identify the things you wish to achieve and write them down. Display them in a prominent place; constantly being able to view the anticipated results of your endeavors will help to keep you on the right track. In essence, with the creation of this list you are asking the universe for what you want. Take the time to think on this for a while so that it is embedded firmly in your mind, and keep your goals specific; making a goal too big or too general is an almost certain guarantee that you will not be able to achieve it because you will be too busy worrying about how you are going to achieve it.
3) Raise your vibrations so that they are all positive. Act and feel as though you are confident that the end result you are hoping for is going to occur. This is an essential part of the law of attraction because it is very easy to allow your mind to begin to wander to all of the difficulties which you may encounter when trying to achieve your goals. This will cause your vibrations to become negative and will work against you rather than for you.
4) Accept that it can happen. Many times your subconscious is your own stumbling block; you will be attempting to convince your conscious mind that something can happen while at the same time your subconscious is picking out the reasons that it will never work. In order to help yourself overcome this stumbling block and have absolute faith in the fact that you will be able to effect this change in your life you should look again at the sheet of paper upon which you have written your goals and attempt to write them in terms that will help your mind and body accept them as fact.
It is recommended that you write these statements in the third person rather than the first; it is often difficult for the mind to accept something as fact when it is couched in such relative terms as I, me or my. For example, if you are attempting to find a new job you could say, “Millions of people every year work in jobs which make them happy.” If you are seeking to enter a meaningful relationship you could say, “Millions of people around the globe have found their soul mate and are now happily settled in comfortable, established relationships”.
The purpose of writing these statements down is to purge the negative vibes and doubts from your mind. If you are unable to accept the outcome as fact your subconscious mind is going to conjure a different outcome, and it is going to be this outcome that your mind and body focus on; therefore, this outcome is going to be the one that will become your reality and you will walk away absolutely certain that the law of attraction is one hundred percent false.
What Can the Law of Attraction Do for You?
“Why is true success so relatively effortless? It might be likened to the magnetic field created by an electrical current through a wire. The higher the power of the current, the greater the magnetic field that it generates. And the magnetic field itself then influences everything in its presence.” David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D.
The law of attraction can help to determine the course of your future, and the successes or failure which you may encounter along the way.
Let us for a moment consider the possibilities of the law of attraction when applied to your working environment. For those who are searching for a job it may be impossible to find one which suits them. Is this because such a job does not exist, or is it because in their subconscious mind they believe that they will not be able to find a job and consequently are releasing so much negative energy out into the universe that they are actually driving these jobs away?
Anyone who has ever tried to search for a job (or known somebody who was) knows that you have a drastically improved chance of finding gainful employment when you are already employed elsewhere than when you are unemployed. For someone who has lost their job and is currently without employment it may seem easier to climb Mount Everest than to get that first all-important interview. It seems as though job after job simply isn’t interested in what they have to offer.Other Details
- 1 Ebook (PDF), 22 Pages
- Year Released/Circulated: 2012
- File Size: 189 KB
[YES] Can be sold.
[YES] Can be packaged/bundled.
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus.
[YES] Can be sold on auction sites.
[YES] Can be given away for free.
[YES] Can be added into membership sites.
[YES] Can be sold with Resell Rights.
[YES] Can be sold with Master Resell Rights.