Sample Content Preview
38. In a group dedicated to designing you will be able to learn many different and unique ideas shared by other designers.
39. There are many professional designers having their own blogs and websites. Check them regularly.
40. Checking and reading other designers’ blogs will add more to your personal collection and give you more designing ideas.
41. When you find a design which looks great to you add it to your design collection folder.
42. Search and go through these blogs daily to have an extensive inspirational design collection.
43. Do not ignore anything which seems interesting to you. Just get it and save it in your folder.
44. You can have your work critically analysed and rated on many art and design websites and know your limitations.
45. Starting your own blog also helps a great deal to improve designing skills.
46. Having your own blog will let you experiment with your designing skills.
47. Blogging regularly makes you aware of other designers’ opinions.
48. Be analytical about what people say about your designs you post in your blog.
49. Having your own blog will also increase your reputation in design community.
50. Designers, who actively indulge in activities like blogging, are more likely to keep their designing skills up to date and modern.
51. Designers, who are rather static and inactive and are not a part of any design community, remain old fashioned as they are unable to know the latest trends.
52. They do not get any opportunity to improve their skills as they do not have anyone to critically judge their work. So socializing with other people of the same field is important.
53. A designer should always look for designing tutorials to improve his/her skills.
54. Whenever you find a new tutorial related to art or design, take it and complete it so that you can learn some more designing skills.
55. Tutorials, online or offline, are also one of the best ways to improve designing skills.
56. Attending tutorials related to art and designing helps you to learn new techniques.
57. It enables you to discover new tricks and methods of designing.
58. When you learn new tricks and methods you get more exposure in your field and it paves the way toward polishing your designing skills.
59. It is important to apply and practice whichever new techniques you learn through tutorials.
60. Practice is what makes you perfect in your particular field; so never sit idyll and practice your newly acquired skills regularly.
61. Finding designing tutorials is not a difficult task; here again you can take help from internet.
62. You can find a number of tutorial sites which offer designing tutorials; search for them and join the tutorials.
63. After taking one tutorial start searching for more tutorials and continuously try to acquire new skills.
64. Make designs using your newly acquired skills combined with the old one and share them on your blog.
65. Make it a habit to post something new regularly on your design blog; it will help you to improve your skills and make the best designs so that you can earn positive remarks and appreciation from others.
66. To be active in the design community you joined, start collaborating with other designers.
67. It is good to ask others to judge your work your own judgement may not be perfect.
68. Ask the community members to point out the week areas in your designs.
69. You should also seek advice and help to improve your week points from your fellow designers in the community.
70. Search for the designs of your interest in online designing community you made yourself a member of.
71. Contact the designers to learn the techniques they used.
72. You can also search for the tutorials which can help you learn the particular techniques used in your favourite designs.
73. Read the critical comments given to your work carefully and try to improve accordingly.
74. You can enrich your designing skills even by reading the critiques of other artists’ designs.
75. Reading critiques of other people’s work will let you know the mistakes that can occur in a design.
76. It will also enable you to find the best way to create a particular design.
77. Contests and competitions are a great way to improve your designing skills.
78. Taking part in contests will motivate you to use your abilities in the best possible way.
79. Competitions inspire you to give your best and therefore help you become better in your field.
80. Avoid unhealthy competitions; only healthy competitions can help you improve your designing skills.
81. Adopt positive approach and take part in a competition only with an intention to learn new things and to improve your abilities.
82. Check and analyse the winning design carefully in order to find out the ways and methods used in it.
83. Contact the winning artists to get all possible information about their techniques which helped them make such winning designs.
84. Photography is also a way to improve your designing skills. Develop a habit of taking photos.
85. If you find some designs interesting, take their photos and bring them home to add to your collection.
86. Always keep a camera phone to take photographs of shapes, building designs, shadows, textures and whatever you may find interesting in terms of designing.
87. These photos may seem unnecessary at the moment but at some later stage they may come in handy.
88. Taking photographs also help to practice your skills of colour, lighting and composition.
89. The photographs you take at different occasions of different designs act as fuel for your future artistic designs.
90. Make sure you use other peoples’ designs only to get ideas and inspiration. Never publish or misuse other artists’ copyrighted material.
91. Whenever you have free time, do something to enhance your designing skills like creating sample/fictional designing projects.
92. You can design a fake brand for any imaginary or real company.
93. Design sample logos just to practice your designing and artistic skills.
94. Design whatever you may like e.g. websites, templates, brochures, logos, business cards, stationery and so on.
95. By designing sample projects you can use your fun time to enhance your designing skills.
96. Designing sample/fictional projects is good because you are not faced with any limitations or restrictions
97. Pushing the limits of your ideas and creativity is another advantage you get from designing sample projects.
98. Your free time is the best time in which you can practice and enhance your designing skills.
99. When you are working with a client you have to follow their requirements and cannot utilize your own ideas in your own way. So do that in your free time.
100. Making sample projects will enable you to discover your potential.
101. Creating these samples will not only improve your designing skills but you can also show them to your clients to convince them of your creativity.
102. Creating real projects free instead of fictional projects is even better.
103. Create projects for organizations, websites, local communities, school/college groups etc.
104. Make them new logos, websites, business cards and so on.
105. Make sure you have all the information about the community you are creating the project for.
106. Having the essential information will help you create a design perfectly.
107. Such designing activities not only improve your designing skills but also help you to make your portfolio more attractive by adding real work to it.
108. People usually like what they can get free. You will be able to receive a lot of appreciation in addition to practicing your designing skills.
109. Creating real design projects, although free, is good to gain experience and earn feedback on your effective designs.
110. Redoing other designer’s designs is just another way to improve your designing skills.
111. When you do designs made by other people you come to know their good and bad points.
112. It helps you to practice your designing skills and learn how you can create a design already created by a designer, in a better way.
113. Making other people’s designs provide you a lot of material for practice; you have something already made in front of you and can discover the ways to make it even better.
114. The improvement and development of your designing skills also depend on how critically you judge a design you see.
115. Critical analysis of a thing lets you understand all the good and bad points of a design.
116. Practicing the good ones and eliminating the bad ones will make you more efficient.
117. Sometimes it is good to redo your own old designs.
118. Practice your newly learned skills on your old designs.
119. You will find out what was lacking in your designs and be able to improve your skills.
120. It gives you a good feeling to see your old work done by using latest techniques. Knowing that you are moving forward will help you keep going.
121. Never throw your old projects or designs away. You will need them to practice your new skills.
122. You can even turn your old designs into your masterpieces by using new skills and techniques.
123. Looking at old things with a fresh eye give you a lot of new ideas.
124. To improve your skills you should re-design the old personal projects and try to give them an attractive look.
125. Challenging yourself to do something gives you the spirit to accomplish the task.
126. Attending workshops and lectures is also a way to enhance your experience of designing.
127. It is necessary to attend designing workshops offered by art academies.
128. Attending workshops provides you with a chance to work under the supervision of some trained individual who can help you improve your skills.
129. Go and listen to the designers when they come to your local institutes to deliver a lecture about designing
130. Listening to the experienced designers can help you know more tricks of moving forward in the field of designing.
131. Read the histories of the well-known designers to discover how they made it till that point.
132. If there are any exhibitions of graphic designs or visual arts going on, visit them.
133. Exhibitions provide you a chance to have a look at the master pieces of great artists and designers.
134. You can get an idea about how you can also be versatile with your designing skills.
135. Remember that versatility and uniqueness is what make your designs stand out.
- 1 Ebook (PDF), 10 Pages
- Year Released/Circulated: 2016
- File Size: 541 KB
[CAN] sell product.
[CAN] make it as a bonus for paid product.
[CAN] give it away for free as a bonus to capture list.
[CAN] sell with RR or MRR lcense.
[CAN NOT] give it away without capturing list.
[CAN NOT] sell it below than $0.97 per ebook.
[CAN NOT] sell with PLR license.