Sample Content Preview
Mesothelioma is a form of cancer that is caused by exposure to asbestos. In this disease, malignant cells develop in the mesothelium, a protective lining that covers most of the body’s internal organs.
The most common sites for this disease are as follows:
• Pleura – Outer lining of the lungs and internal chest wall
• Peritoneum – The lining of the abdominal cavity,
• Pericardium – The sac that surrounds the heart
• Tunica Vaginalis – The membrane covering the testis • People who develop Mesothelioma have worked in job locations where they inhaled asbestos particles or they have been exposed to asbestos dust and fiber. Research also suggests that people who are working in close association with those handling asbestos are also at risk of developing this disease. Unlike lung cancer, there is no association between Mesothelioma and smoking, but smoking greatly increases risk of other asbestos-induced cancer.
Symptoms of Mesothelioma may not appear until 20 to 50 years after exposure to asbestos. The symptoms are as follows:
• Shortness of breath due to pleural effusion (fluid between the lung and the chest wall)
• Chest pain
• Weight loss
• Wheezing and hoarseness in throat
• Blood in the fluid coughedOther Details
- 2 Ebooks (DOC), 14 Pages
- Year Released/Circulated: 2011
- File Size: 406 KB
[YES] Can be edited.
[YES] Can put your name as the author.
[YES] Can be broken down into articles.
[YES] Can be used as web or e-zine content.
[YES] Can be added into membership sites.
[YES] Can be sold in any format.
[YES] Can be packaged.
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus.
[YES] Can be given away (in any format).
[YES] Can be sold on auction sites.
[YES] Can offer (Master) Resell Rights.
[YES] Can resell Private Label Rights.
[YES] Can be published offline.