Table of Contents
Introductory . 4
Chapter 1: How to Achieve ‘Anytime Fitness’ . 6
Chapter 2: Outdoor Exercise and Fitness 8
Chapter 3: Reaching Your Body’s Full Potential .. 10
Chapter 4: How to Achieve Good Life and Fitness …… 12
Chapter 5: Make Fitness Fun with Workout Ideas …… 14
Chapter 6: Selecting the Right Fitness Trainer for You ….. 16
Chapter 7: The Different Fitness Equipment for the Perfect Body … 18
Chapter 8: Tips for Diet and Fitness to Keep Your Body Healthy ….. 20
Chapter 9: Fitness: Definitely Not a Waste of Time …. 22
Sample Content Preview
Chapter 2: Outdoor Exercise and Fitness
With the changing times one and all are now familiar with what they need to be fit.
It does not matter whether the physical activity is to be performed indoors or outdoors, everyone takes up the opportunity which can keep them physically fit.
Along with the indoor exercises outdoor exercises too have become trendy now. With the exercises one can get following advantages.
1. To work out in the best and get the maximum benefit only a little machinery is required. Other than this there are a few workouts which can be done without any machinery.
2. No need to be among those people who irritate and no need to be in the crowd.
3. No need to go out walking or driving for the sake of fitness.
4. Fresh air can be enjoyed maximum.
5. One does not need any special outfit or not even any kind of makeup.
6. Vitamin D from the sunshine can be taken.
7. One does not have to work out at fixed time, exercise as and when you feel like and at the place you like.
There are a few reasons which we cannot add in the list which are also the reasons for taking up the routine for outdoor exercises. There are many other things over which one can ponder. After knowing about the benefits of outdoor exercises one now needs to know about what all activities one can get involved with for outdoor exercise.
Here is a list of some of the best outdoor exercises. For all those who want to work out with great vigor and sweat out these can be the best.
1. Lunges – this is an exercise with which all the muscles of the legs and the buttock would be put to motion. For this it has done perfectly. If you get to do it perfectly then try ahead lunges while standing, elevating, waling and rearing.
2. Pushups – one of the best exercises for the upper body is push-ups. In the present time only, a little number of people does it as machines for pressing are preferred. It is the best exercise for which one does not even need a tool. The basic level of pushups includes grips that are standard, close and wide. The shoulder, chest and triceps muscles can be aroused with these three basic movements. If you uplift your hands you can make the movements easily. If you want to try harder movements uplift your feet. If you are an expert by now then try bouncing pushups or clapping.
3. Squats – to get power try out the squats. As people have become lazy and proper instructions are not given it has lost its effectiveness. One can also try the one leg or wide stance or overhead or pile squat. When you do it continuously and the legs get tired, then the result is achieved.
4. Step ups – this is a cruel exercise. The equipment required is a bench. You have to step up and down. The head has to remain high up with back strongly straight. This is good for the heat as well.
Chapter 3: Reaching Your Body’s Full Potential
All those who think about fitness think about the muscles that bulge out and that one is as strong as a superman. They try extremely hard to get the body like that of an athlete.
But the fact is that physical fitness means that you must have the stamina to all the physical activities and the resistance level of the body must be optimum. And one reaches the zenith of fitness when your body has all that is required at a level that can be termed as the finest.
There is a misconception in the minds of many that zenith fitness is for those who are below the age of 30 years but it is not true men above this age too can be highly fit. Fitness which is the finest is the one that is achieved when one has an athletic body built or when has the power to all the tasks, in all when the muscles can work hard for you.
One must take a balanced and full diet to in order to increase the power of the muscles. Finest fitness is one that is capable of maintaining the energy in the body and has the power to perform the essential tasks.
In his/her diet one is required to take in the optimum number of calories. For those who are exercising in order to reduce weight, it is strictly recommended that they must not totally put a stop on the food full of calories. Calories are essential as they help in doing the ordinary tasks. Take a lot of fiber.
This would help in improving digestion and movement of the bowel. One can feel full with the diet that includes wheat bread, fruits and vegetable, which are loaded with fiber. This would help in controlling the hunger. Green vegetables and fruits are a must as they have all the essential vitamins and minerals that are essential for body. This would also increase your strength and power to fight the diseases. All this would lead you to get the finest fitness.
Also try your best to be active. A lifestyle that makes you sit you all the time must be kept away from. You must exercise regularly. If your body is part of a routine where you do a lot of physical exercises then your stamina would be maintained and your muscles would be strong as well. those who are serene and not much active tend to get flab in the middle part of their body. Their body loses resistance to injuries and various diseases. In order to maintain the finest fitness not much is required.
One just needs an active period of 10 minutes. You can take up the stairs instead of lifts or stretch your body or even walk over the treadmill for 10 minutes. Never be cruel to your body. Take time out to relax the muscles. Remember too much of everything is as bad as too little of anything is. Sleep well to heal and revitalize the body organs and the mind.Other Details
- 1 Ebook (PDF), 23 Pages
- 1 Salespage (HTML)
- 3 Ecovers (JPG, PNG)
- Year Released/Circulated: 2017
- File Size: 1,440 KB
[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
[YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can modify/change the main product
[NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can be added to free membership websites
[NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights