Table of Contents
Introductory . 4
Chapter 1: Fashion Tips for Women .. 6
Chapter 2: Fashion Tips For Plus Size Ladies Over 50 .. 8
Chapter 3: Hip Hop Fashion 10
Chapter 4: Old School Looks .. 12
Chapter 5: Winter Fashion .. 13
Chapter 6: Women’s Fashion Clothing .. 15
Chapter 7: Your Purse Or Handbag Should Match Your Body Type.. 17
Chapter 8: Traveling in Style . 19
Sample Content Preview
Chapter 2: Fashion Tips For Plus Size Ladies Over 50
Women are just like fine wine. As they get older, more mature, and more beautiful, their inner woman seems to gain a sense of assured confidence, brought on by the years of experience in life.
I have always admired women over 50 who carry their age with a sense of pride, style and class.
As women get older their sense of fashion seems to mature along with them. What is trendy and ‘in fashion’ might not necessarily be the apparel of choice any longer. Why does this happen? Probably as women get busier and have more responsibilities they seem to opt for items which are comfortable to work in not necessarily stylish. However, I think women should not give up their sense of style, just because their day got busier and a few gray hairs are showing up here and there. On the other hand, as women get older they should adjust to their age, by choosing items of clothing which enhance their beauty and their figure.
Plus size women who are over 50 have every reason to dress in a stylish manner. Stores which cater for their needs might not necessarily be easily available, that is true. However, that is no reason to compromise. Especially with the Internet being so widely available these days, a multitude of store are suddenly available to cater for a mature plus size woman’s needs.
For instance, store like Ulla Popken and Junonia have a great selection of plus size clothing available which is great for the mature woman’s needs. Prices are reasonable and sizes are vast.
Mature plus size ladies should be careful to choose items which make the most of their curves, and also their age.
Some tips to abide by are the following:
1. Be careful to choose the right size to fit your body. Don’t go for items which fit too tightly, the idea if for clothing to hug your body so that is gives it definition and enhances the curves. Choosing items which are too tight will not look too classy.
At the same times items which are too baggy should also be avoided. Your dress of choice does not have to look like a tent! Just because you’re plus size, does not mean you have to hide your body. Show off those beautiful curves in a classy and chic manner.
2. Avoid fussy prints. Fussy fabrics have the tendency to make plus size women look even bigger. While we are proud of our curves, the clothing we choose should make the most of our full figures, enhancing them instead of giving them wrong definition.
3. Stick to classic designs and clean cuts. Just as fussy printed fabrics make us look a little bit bigger, so do fussy designs. For example, avoid too much frill and things of the sort. Such clothing does not help define a full-figured body to the best of its shape. Instead stick clean cuts and classic designs which work best for our curves.
4. Try and avoid wearing anything that is too short. If you have beautiful legs, be proud of them and by all mean show them off whenever you get a chance however, do this with taste, style and moderation. Do wear skirts and shorts. However, avoid anything that is too short.
5. As we get older, some parts of our body tend to lose some of that useful gravity. This is nothing to worry about, as when choosing clothes and underwear with good support, things can be kept up to the necessary heights at all times. However, I would suggest not to exposure the arms too much.
Being over 50 does not mean women have to give up on having a sense of style. Especially not plus size women! On the other hand women should make the most of this time in their life. With the right clothes any plus size lady who is over 50 can look and feel like a million dollars!
Chapter 3: Hip Hop Fashion
Generally Hip-Hop clothing is broken into classic styles and modern styles.
The former is defined as styles from the seventies and eighties and the later the very late eighties, nineties and after the year two thousand.
Classic Hip Hop includes large glasses, multi-finger rings, gold necklaces, and Adidas shell toes with oversized laces. Hair styles took on a very strong African American influence, many people choosing their curls, chains and dreadlocks. Red-black-and-green became common color pallets, made famous by several prominent actors and actresses.
This time period was one of establishing Hip Hop as a movement and a very distinctive culture and modern Hip Hop clothing and culture owes its popularity to these 1980s roots.
The more modern style taken in by Hip Hop has much been affected by rap artists who made popular the wearing of brighter colors, often in neon, and wearing usual clothing items in unusual ways. Baseball hats at various angles and clothing worn backwards are good examples of this.
As styles closed in on the year 2000 Hip Hop clothing took on an influence from thugs and inmates, larger clothing, belt less pants and military accents became a prime point of recognition of Hip Hop style. Other marks of this change of trend were flannel over shirts and gold teeth, or at least gold fixtures placed over one’s real dental pallet.
Currently there are many places where Hip Hop clothing can be acquired. Some of the simplest pieces may come from the corner thrift shop or flea market, but as the Hip Hop style has progressed in complexity and popularity it has been picked up by many big markets, charging a big dollar for what they provide. In order to push back against this trend online websites such as urbanhotlist.com have sprung up, offering discounted brand names and a place to fill many needs at once.
Many advantages and disadvantages exist when it comes to working with an online sales site, like urbanhotlist.com. Very often you have access to a much broader base of merchandise, and the ability for bulk ordering allows the prices to be kept very reasonable even after adding the extra charges for shipping and handling.Other Details
- 1 Ebook (PDF), 20 Pages
- 1 Salespage (HTML)
- 3 Ecovers (JPG, PNG)
- Year Released/Circulated: 2017
- File Size: 1,041 KB
[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
[YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can modify/change the main product
[NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can be added to free membership websites
[NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights