Sample Content Preview
This first set of tips will give you some basics about frozen shoulder and will help you to understand it better.
Frozen shoulder is another term for Adhesive Capsulitis, a condition that causes restricted motion in the shoulder joint.
2. What Happens
With frozen shoulder, the shoulder joint becomes stiff and scarred. The shoulder joint usually allows more motion than any other joint in the body. But when someone develops a frozen shoulder, they form bands of scar tissue called adhesions. These adhesions make the shoulder stiff, and moving it becomes very painful.
Here are some of the symptoms associated with frozen shoulder:
• A dull, aching pain in the shoulder
• Limited shoulder movement
• Activities such as brushing hair, putting on shirts/bras become difficult
• Sleeping on the affected shoulder is painful
- 2 Ebooks (PDF, DOC), 17 Pages
- 2 Audios (MP3), 30:25 Minutes
- 1 Salespage (HTML)
- Year Released/Circulated: 2008
- File Size: 22,414 KB