Table of Contents
The S twins: Self-improvement & Success 5
Constructing A Better You 8
Where Does Your Faith Lie 10
What Is Your Inspiration 13
Here Are The Keys 15
Crash Course 7-Day Program to Self-Improvement 17
10 Inspirational Self-Improvement Quotes 19
Resource Guide and Bonuses 21
Sample Content Preview
The S twins: Success and Self-Improvement
Life is never random; a purpose lies in every part of your story. This includes the very highs, to the really sad lows in your life. The instinct may naturally be to hide in a cave, locked, hiding your fears and crying a river over past issues, failures and heartaches. The key is to use that as a stepping stone, and a platform for self-improvement and success.
So how does one get on the bridge that links self-improvement with success? By implementing these steps:
1) Mindset change: You must be your biggest cheerleader! Jump past the level of failure, and into success. Applaud every step!
2) Goals: Set small and reachable goals.
3) Competition: Look within and not outward. See yourself and not others as your greatest competition.
4) Learn: See everything as a learning opportunity. Learn everyday! See everything as an opportunity to take something from it all.
5) Smile: Research shows that smiling makes a person feel good. Smile more.
6) Support: Have people around you that you want to become like. You are the sum of everyone around you.
Success doesn’t just happen. For every success story, there is a journey in it full of ditches and bridges. The journey starts when you allow it to begin. The moment you open yourself up to learning, and improving, the lessons start. Look around you, the world is your classroom. Class is in session.
- 2 Ebooks (PDF, DOC), 17 Pages
- 3 Ecovers (JPG, PNG)
- Year Released/Circulated: 2016
- File Size: 24,729 KB
[YES] For personal use
[YES] Sell for 100% profits
[YES] Can be packaged or added as a bonus to a paid products
[YES] Add to paid membership sites
[YES] Sell resale rights
[YES] Sell master resale rights
[YES] Give away for free (any format)