Sample Content Preview
101 Money Saving Tips
1. Use solar powered light fixtures. There are lots of light fixtures today that can be powered by the sunlight. In using them, you would be able to save lots of money, since your electricity bills would go down. All you have to do is to shop for these items at your local store, or even through the web. Some of these items are even very easy to install and are available in DIY kits.
2. Walk towards the grocery store.
The price of gasoline these days continue to go up, which is why it is a good idea to come up with ways to lessen your vehicle usage. One of which would be to walk towards the grocery store, especially if it is just a few blocks away from your place. Make it fun by walking with your spouse, so that aside from saving money, you both can also shed some weight.
3. Open your windows instead of turning on the fan.
When it is hot, you may want to turn on the fan or even your air conditioning system, in order to improve the temperature at your place. To save money, instead of using them, you can always open up your windows. By doing that, you can benefit from fresh air, aside from saving money. To make it cooler, you can always put some ice in front of the fan if you want to.
4. Turn off your computer when not in use.
There are lots of people today who turn on their computers at the beginning of the day, and only turn it off before sleeping at nights. If you are one of them, then you should turn it off, prior to stepping outside your place. By doing that, you can ensure that you would be consuming lesser amounts of energy. Aside from that, it can also prolong the life of your computer.
5. Clean your own car.
The cost of having your car washed through a car washing station on a weekly basis, can easily pile up over the months. Thus, if you are going to wash your own car, then you would be able to save lots of money. Aside from that, it can also provide you the exercise that you need, in order to stay as fit as you can be.Other Details
- 1 Ebook (PDF), 16 Pages
- 1 Squeeze Page (HTML)
- Year Released/Circulated: 2012
- File Size: 103 KB
[YES] For personal use
[YES] Give away for free (personal use only)
[YES] Sell for 100% profits
[YES] Can edit the squeeze page
[YES] Pass on giveaway rights
[YES] Sell on master resale rights
[NO] Pass on Private Label Rights/Source files
[NO] Break down the content and post on blog or submit to article directories